Reviews for Catalyst
BuriedBeneath chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I've picked my way through a number of Borderlands fics, and I have to say, I wasn't all that impressed most of the time. This, however, was extremely impressive. A great intro that is masterfully written. A very pleasant surprised. Please post more soon. :)
kinsley5 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Love the dominatrix bit about Mordecai. Totally. Nicely written.
Shadow of the End chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Heh, I can't believe that I'm reading something this impressive already. I decided outta the blue to start reading borderlands fics, and yours... Well, I now have extremely high expectations- for you, and for the Borderlands FF archive, as well. Your character descriptions were impressive, and I do believe that Lilith was actually thinking along those lines in the game, now that I think on it... LOL! Keep up the masterful writing. I hope to see more from you very very soon.

*BTW: 'at one point in it's life'...
No apostrophe necessary. Otherwise, masterful, as I said.

With High Hopes,

Deaths Aprentis
Eric G chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This story shows promise, I will read the upcoming chapters.
Certainly Syrix chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Pretty good . I'll keep my eye on it .
6tailedninja chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Continue, I can not allow such a well written story to go unfinished.

p.s. your anomynous review is turned off.
Wordmage Kazzidae chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Hm... this is interesting. Not to mention intriguing. You seem quite good at stream of consciousness writing (SoC, as I like to call it), not to mention good ol' description. You've integrated the world of Borderlands well with your own style - you seem to have a good knowledge of the world you're writing about.

One thing: 'at one point in it's life'. No apostrophe required there, I fear. XP

And another thing: characterisation. I feel your depiction of Roland is a leetle unfair - unless of course you're allowing Lilith's personal dislike of the Crimson Lance to colour her perception of the soldier-man, in which case I salute you for advanced characterisation. You get a medal. XD

Yours in eager anticipation of further chapters - Kaz.
residentevilmaster004 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow nice intro to a story thats probably gonna be awesome. Please do more on this!
Ganja Naraku chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Something to keep my eye on. We'll see how far you can take this story.
1helios1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
this is pretty good, i like that you didn't change in game events, but rather supplemented them with further detail and interpretation, i hope to read more in the near future
Mad Genius Juul chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This is quite rad. You are an EPIC writer! Eh, I was thinkin' of writing a Fallout story, but I'm too lazy, lol.
godofkh4os chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Sweet another author of a Borderlands fanfic. great intro for ur story hope you dont lose any steam for this
Tsaalyo Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/11/2009