Reviews for Modern Affairs
BarbyBells chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
awww...
brynn.brigham chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
So emotional and so powerful! I loved it!
YetAnotherFan2010 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Great, touching story! Thanks!
Luv2Live chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
amazing story, loved it!
ladyj0490 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
This was cute I loved this fic :-)
BlueCat69 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I would have shown my love for this story with a vote, but that ship sailed a long time ago, so you have to settle for a review.

It was the most realistic story I think I’ve ever read on this site, maybe not the plot itself (even though it apparently was), but the characters… I almost disliked them because they took so many precious things for granted and took it upon themselves to control someone else’s life.

At first I was a little apprehensive about part 2, but in the end I was glad you added it because otherwise it would have been heartbreak all the way around.

Thank you so much for sharing.
unicorn55 chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Now that was awesome! For a minute, I was thinking that the three of them were going to end up together.
lovefillsthegaps chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
I really hope this second part is also based on your life. If so, congratulations, all the best in your happily ever after.
maryhell chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Just found this story and it had me riveted.

Please write another with these two in it.
sugaray chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Hmmmm i have mixed feelings on ur story. I'm happy that J/E ended up together but don't see why you had E tell J that he can't promise to be with only him forever yet all thru he's been pining for J saying how his one night stands are a poor substitute for the love that Jasper can not give him yet when he finally ends up with him he still has the thought that he may be tempted by someone else? Anyway i hope they have a good life together either way.
kgq chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
OMG wow is all I have to say shit I cried I smiled I even laughed a little but this story was wonderful so much love and hurt and sadness all in one it was great loved every minute of it thank you very much...
Em Masen chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
I can't even tell you how much I loved this story. It had me in tears. Just unbelievable!
jasam19 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I really liked this story, but I did have a problem with the beginning and ending not lining up for me. In the beginning it is made clear that the only reason Edward has one-night stands is because he can't have Jasper and so he can't connect to anyone to have a relationship. The only thing that needs to be cleared up between them at the end is that Edward wasn't with anyone else while they were together. I never got the impression that Edward could't or wouldn't always be faithful to Jasper, but at the end it is made to look like Edward can't keep it in his pants to have a real faithful relationship with Jasper. His history of promiscuity also seemed to get wilder and wilder as the story went on.

As I said I really liked the story overall, but I would like to see more consistency.
Color me Red chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
I surprisingly f-en loved this sh*t.
sapphirescribe chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
I'm so glad you ended it that way, thank you! I really thought Jasper was going to end up with Alice and my heart was breaking right along with Edward's. Beautifully written!