Reviews for Legolas' Dilemma
Hilarious. I *LOVED* It!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
WWHHOOA!
Starrarose chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I like it... but then again I have a feeling I've already reviewed this when I could remember the password to the ID that I deleted the email address to... Keep going. I like feeding the plot bunnies!
chevere chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
lol! loved it! I love your plotbunnies!
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Ha! I laughed so hard my sides hurt! I don't mind different pairings, but there IS such a thing as taking it to an extreme, as has been proven online lately. Thank you!

Laughter really is the best medicine!

Paige
annakas chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Ohhhhh again hilarious. I am myself a rabid Gimli/Legolas shipper so this was a nice read.
chevere chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
I didn't read the other fic but this was great!
Failing Artist chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Heehee! I'm rereading all your fics, and saw my old review for this. I disagree with it. This is really tastful- doesn't really even qualify as slash. In short, I LOVE IT! _ ~Himlai
Curumarth chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
LMAO!
Emerald-Eyed Elf chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
It's okay, but it's hinting towards unpleasant things. I think you should write a sequel about finding that Aragorn was cursed by some wizard named _ (supply name) who hates him because he killed his brother/father/mother/sister/wife/fiance by accident or something, and he pulled the fanfgirls in and made Aragorn run away from Arwen. Then the wizaed, _, is going to trap him and all the fellowship and do somethihg horrible, like make another ring or soemthing. Only Legolas and Gimli can stop this evil guy.

Can they?

YOu won't know till you finish.

-EEE

P.S. When they kill the evil wizard, everyone goes back to normal.
Weredoggie chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Just wonder how much trouble Leggy's in for now? Weredoggie really enjoyed it. Luv how you captured the madness of the fans for that dear sweet elf. :o)~~(o:
Weredoggie chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Himlai chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
urgh! Legolas...and Gimli? Not that I hadn't heard of it before, but don't u start!

cool story though.

somehow I get the feeling you don't like Arwen...
Yayoi chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Genius! Pure genius! I love how you've kept Legolas and Gimli in character throughout the madness that is A/L slash._ (Sorry to the people who like them...) The part where Legolas was describing Aragorn's amorous attempts just cracked me up. :D Thanks for writing!
Starr chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
i like. Keep it up, comedic *almost* slash... Very good!