Reviews for Just Taking a Nap?
Kountry101 chapter 10 . 5/10
Oh please oh please update again soon! This is amazing! I love the creativity and how you have portrayed Raven and Beast Boy! I'm so curious to see what happens next. They're my favorite couple and you're such a talented writer. :3
Lila chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I love that ur religious and that you don't use curse words, i hate it when people says that they're religious then turn right around and cuse it up in they're story. so Good for you i am very happy for you.
lunar silver chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
i love how raven got more into character as the secretary hilarious
Marmite Jones chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Stumbling across peoples older fics is always grand, I hope one day you complete it!
MMJrox88 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Of course Control Freak can rescue Blackfire! And Cyborg loooooves tofu burgers.
ShippingOut2C chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
cant wait for the next chapter
liz2cute4u chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Is this story on HIATUS? Cause I LOVE it! I love Beastboy and Raven's convos! They're so clever! :) I can'y wait for the next chapter, but I guess you stopped writing.. :( Well I'll alert it anyway just in case you make some updates! Great story! (: Definitely miss these detailed stories on Fanfiction about BB/RAE. Good luck though!
Shyguy1 chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
Now thats what I call a twist. I only just realized it was an emp when Robin said Cyborg was running from what he was going to do. Anyway, I just caught up with the entire story. It's good. I am wondering why exactly Raven did blow something up when Beast Boy kissed her. That excuse didn't really seem right to me, it seemed more like Raven was just convincing herself. Anyway, I can't wait to see what you write next. Keep Writing Space Cowboy
YourMoosyFate chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
I'm a little surprised at Control Freak. He seems to have matured a bit since his last encounter with the Titans. Maybe Blackfire is good for him.

I'm dying to know how Beast Boy and Raven are doing! So, I'm secretly hoping that the next chapter is focused on them. But, you're the author, so you control that. *Hint Hint**Wink Wink*

Either way, I still can't wait until your next update!

-YourMoosyFate
bk00 chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
Well Robin said box I was so lost, but I like what did there! That was a great chapter, and good job on the descriptions and characters! Bravo
Windup chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
I love this forties detective stuff. You need to do more of it when this story is over.

God knows enough authors have put the TT into high school, made them into vampires, and other stupid-ass things. Why not do something actually original and make a whole story like this?
GlitterTech chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
I just love it. They seem like bits and pieces of random storylines, but you make them fit so smoothly together, and that's awesome. Keep writing, please?
KingofRandom117 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Это Русса, почему вы хотите поговорить с нашим президентом?

If you know what I'm saying, then you will know that I'm wearing a cowboy hat
YumeTakato chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
I enjoyed the chapter, see you next time!
catcherinthelie chapter 9 . 7/31/2010