Reviews for Just Taking a Nap?
Demonking101 chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
nice nice so raven saved bb and now they are kinda fighting. Well at least raven was. BB should just go talk to her the next day. I like how this story is going. the chapters could be a little longer if you as me and is there any type of fluff. keep up the good work
almostinsane chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
Great chapters! The Lady Viper incident was rather interesting... Thanks for writing this. God bless!
YumeTakato chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Oh noes. XD Poor Raven and BB. Ah well, I enjoyed it! See ya next time!
Somewhere In Time chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Yeah, things have changed. But the old cut and suck method has been referenced in literature, (Walk Two Moons and Nancy Drew, for example) so I don't blame you. I do think the old method has some sort of basis to it, especially when you don't really have any antidote on hand. So I don't mind. :)
YumeTakato chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Huh. I was still under the impression you sucked out the poison. Heck, a little over 10 years ago (or within them) in a Detective Conan episode, Conan still sucks out poison from an eel bite, but uses iced tea to neutralize/sterilize his mouth/the victim's bite.

Well, that's interesting. Anyway, I enjoyed the chapter. X3 See ya next time!
Somewhere In Time chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
...and she actually reinforced the prank...xD

Hmm. I don't know - BB & Rae have been teammates (if nothing else) for quite some time. So I think using mistletoe would be alright. If it was a complete stranger...that would be really, really rude.
Demonking101 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
So not bad not bad. I like how this is going and I can not wait to read more. keep up the great work
YumeTakato chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
I was half hoping Raven would Ambush BB with Mistletoe next. Well anyhow, I enjoyed these 2 chapters, and if you write more, I'll be here to see 'em~! X3
Rosalind2013 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Write more! I love it; it's so cute!
almostinsane chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Great chapter! It's good t see you've updated. Thanks so much for writing this. I hope to read more. God bless!
FoxxStarr chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Goddess you're longwinded. I liked the first chapter but this one was kind of dull by comparison.
Turtles95 chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Good story. One of the best fluffs I've read
Annalee123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
It was a cute story. I would have loved to read more if it
Keily Bee chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Aw! Jaja, poor Robin, Starfire is just...so sadly clueless!
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I haven't the faintest idea of what fanfic it might be - and I've been on this site since 07. But this ficlet right here - perfect. Enough denial but not too cheesy. And a healthy amount of funny (the part where Robin tries to explain sleeping together and Cy washes his hands of it).

I've had a lot of fics I couldn't find again either, even though I searched through google with the exact quotes I remembered plus variations.

I say if you can't find it, do exactly what you did. :) Your fic is still an original creation. No two writers can write the same, even with similar concepts.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »