Reviews for Just Taking a Nap?
Annalee123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
It was a cute story. I would have loved to read more if it
Keily Bee chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Aw! Jaja, poor Robin, Starfire is just...so sadly clueless!
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I haven't the faintest idea of what fanfic it might be - and I've been on this site since 07. But this ficlet right here - perfect. Enough denial but not too cheesy. And a healthy amount of funny (the part where Robin tries to explain sleeping together and Cy washes his hands of it).

I've had a lot of fics I couldn't find again either, even though I searched through google with the exact quotes I remembered plus variations.

I say if you can't find it, do exactly what you did. :) Your fic is still an original creation. No two writers can write the same, even with similar concepts.
ArtemisHarryAnimorphsfan96 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That is so HILARIOUS!
secretsocieties chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aw, don't stop there! If you have anymore ideas, you should totally continue this! Please please please? This is really good, and you really kept everyone in character.
OTP chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
nice little one shot here
NotTitan213 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Very cute, I love it! Hmm...I can't think of a story similar to this one...If I find something though, I'll let you know!
Mina-chii chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Whoa...

This is really good!

Too bad you don't remember the name of the original story, though. I would've checked that one out, too!
Endless Raindrops chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
That story was awesome, and totally in chacter. Grat job!
outerdarkness chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Haha. I love this. Good writing too.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Great story! LOL. I wish you would continue this. It's so cute. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Dragoncl chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I usually stay away from BBRa stories (I'm more of a StRo fan) but I'm glad I stumbled on this. It was adorable and funny and so believable that I'll porbably be looking for what episode it was in in a few years. Shuffling through the TT subcategory can be annoying but its fics like these that make it all worth it. Keep it up.
What is a name chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This was actually pretty funny.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5