Reviews for My Baby
li-spar1 chapter 41 . 9/20
Really hope you finish this story. Its very good.
Liz 1974 chapter 1 . 6/13
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT wish there was more
Azlady2003 chapter 41 . 2/28
I hope you finish this story. Love it
andreacf77 chapter 41 . 2/15
Hi there,
I've just read all of your story. I love it and really hope you will finish it one day. I don't normally read stories that haven't updated for a while, but I read the first chapter and just had to continue. Anyway love it and would love to see an update. Want to know what will happen with Sophie, Renesmee and Sammie.
mickeymackey chapter 41 . 2/4
Hoping you continue this story. Very well written
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 41 . 1/26
I thought this baby was going to be Sammie coming back.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/8/2016
My parents had 3 kids and I'm the youngest but when I was 3 they got a divorce so I know how it feels
silver-stone2 chapter 41 . 8/4/2016
are you going to finish this story or make sequel ?
Cam chapter 16 . 2/8/2016
This kinda happened to my cousin and his girlfriendthey weredriving right past my street and then got hit by a car and she was pregnant and I don't know the status of it should be all right
AaronD1 chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
I'm liking the story, but some things feel tacked-on and unplanned. What was stated about the twin directly contradicts the videos of the OBGYN meeting and the birth itself. The twin would have been seen without a doubt during the OBGYN meeting and then this twin story seriously falls apart when compared to the description of the birth video.
BookWormGurl04 chapter 26 . 12/6/2015
I luv this chapter and this whole book.I am so addicted to this book I am staying up late to read the whole thing.
Jomer chapter 41 . 12/2/2015
It's a grest story you should update
Guest chapter 41 . 10/23/2015
Guest chapter 26 . 10/23/2015
I didn't want a repeat of New Moon either especially with his you!
Guest chapter 41 . 5/25/2015
AWWWW, will you update this story sometime in the future? near future, perhaps? :DDD
I really like it!