Reviews for The Illusionist
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 19 . 8/16
Why don't you just rip my heart out and eat it in front of me.

That would be nicer than this chapter omg

(Don't get me wrong, this is absolutely amazing, but at the same time its sooo noooot ok)
ohnoyoudont chapter 7 . 8/16
Bobby! Yay! Get poor dean bean outaa this shit hole John threw him down, yeah?
ohnoyoudont chapter 3 . 8/16
IMMA FIGHT HIM
GET YO DIRTY PAWS OFF MY DEAN BEAN BITCHJ JHQWDBJSHBCDI
Great job tying this in with the pilot episode! I did a happy dance at work when I read this chapter! You did a really good job with the brothers
Merbert92 chapter 9 . 3/30
Nice job. Love Bobby in this chapter:)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
you're a great writer
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
Don't feel sorry! Its awesome!
watermarks chapter 23 . 3/23/2015
Amazing absolutely amazing! ! !
Guest chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
UPDATE!
DeansBabyBird chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
Hiya
Congrats on finishing! Gosh two years huh? You have some staying power!
It's a hard story to read in many ways. John is...well horrible and Dean's life is crappy. I admired his courage and staying power but I wanted to grab John and shake some sense into him.
I'm glad the ending was, despite Jess's death, at least somewhat hopeful.
Thanks for a good read
DeansBabyBird chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
The little scene with Sam and the signing was a sad. Poor kids is having way too tough a time.
DeansBabyBird chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
This is a very harsh version of John.
He and Dean's relationship is brittle and I wish Sam were there to make life easier for Dean.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
That's a pain filled scene. I am intrigued to understand Dean's deafness. Is it hereditary from a trauma ?
Reading on
nerditoutwithbooks chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was fucking Dean bashing and it was painful to fucking read. You are so beautiful and write more beautiful fics. Fuck you for making me feel it. for making me believe and disoriented in the morning after that Dean went through this. that I doubted the canon to accommodate these new feels. fuck you for writing so well. Beautiful.