Reviews for The Illusionist
watermarks chapter 23 . 3/23
Amazing absolutely amazing! ! !
Guest chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
DeansBabyBird chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
Congrats on finishing! Gosh two years huh? You have some staying power!
It's a hard story to read in many ways. John is...well horrible and Dean's life is crappy. I admired his courage and staying power but I wanted to grab John and shake some sense into him.
I'm glad the ending was, despite Jess's death, at least somewhat hopeful.
Thanks for a good read
DeansBabyBird chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
The little scene with Sam and the signing was a sad. Poor kids is having way too tough a time.
DeansBabyBird chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
This is a very harsh version of John.
He and Dean's relationship is brittle and I wish Sam were there to make life easier for Dean.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
That's a pain filled scene. I am intrigued to understand Dean's deafness. Is it hereditary from a trauma ?
Reading on
nerditoutwithbooks chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was fucking Dean bashing and it was painful to fucking read. You are so beautiful and write more beautiful fics. Fuck you for making me feel it. for making me believe and disoriented in the morning after that Dean went through this. that I doubted the canon to accommodate these new feels. fuck you for writing so well. Beautiful.
Stryder2008 chapter 23 . 4/15/2013
What an awesome idea for a story...really enjoyed this.
smiley1014 chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
Every time I read the reviewer name babyreaper I thought it said babyraper. It disturbed me a touch.
Anyways, gret story. Do you know sign? I'm taking a class at my college and I found your stuff to be spot on with what I'm learning.
Great job!
Palimpest chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Congratulations on finishing a fic that took two years, mighty impressive that you stuck with it so long.
Palimpest chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Very interesting to see your AU's take on the pilot scene. The fic also has me thinking I should rekindle my Asl studies. It's really great to see Sam again, and it's fantastic that you've included his bitchface.
Palimpest chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Throws self against wall in anguish at the unfair pain of this chapter. (Liking it, but if I didn't double take and drop at the "you've got your hearing back" tease. Oh, that was horrible.)
Palimpest chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
The best and worst thing about any kind of whump!fic is the possibility that maybe you've hit the bottom of the misery pool and it will get better. I really hope this is the bottom.
Palimpest chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Internally yelling victoriously at Dean finally taing his stand. YES.
Death-Muncher chapter 23 . 11/27/2012