Reviews for Rules of Survival
Mistress Thorki chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
This is fucked up and heart breaking...but I can't stop reading. I'm not sure I should tell you to continue...but you're great at it and I still want more.
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Man, that is harsh. No wonder Daffy turned our how he did.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I think you did well on that count!
grandvizier527 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
What grim, creepy backstories for our beloved Looney Tunes duo! I really hope you don't consider this your version of canon...it's too sad. Also: How would you explain Bugs' and Daffy's snarky personalities with these dark origins?
Flameear chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
This was a very interesting read. It makes you think in ways that most people are generally adverse to. Congrats on your epic writing style. And continue this if you have any ideas
nobody impotant chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
That was the greatist story I've read. I hope you do more. I just feel so bad about them.
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Please continue, this broke my heart and made me smile at the same time! I lovr Bug's story, and I feel so bad for him! WAAAAAAAAAAA! Doc's evil, but not, at ther same time! That's hard to do! Good job, this is awesome!
xXDasXGoochXx chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
amazing, just amazing, please continue this!
Agirlofmanyfandoms101 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
You are EPIC!
TheWaffleMonster chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Holy crap! I read your Little Mermaid fanfiction and am stunned by how well-rounded-out you can make any character. Then I see this story, and I think...Looney Tunes? Uh-uh. No way. Not even HeCallsMeHisChild could do it. But I click it, and holy crap (again!) Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck are suddenly more than wacky cartoon spazzes! Of course, I love them as wacky cartoon spazzes, but...whoa! Geez, where do you get such a genius for writing? I'd tear out my ovaries and my left eyeball to be able to write like this!

Anyway, epically awesome story. I love. Please continue to write!

TheWaffleMonster
TitanWolf chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
can you do Taz after Daffy?
Haku1013 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Holy s##t... Dude, this is terrifying. I want to read more, but at the same time, I don't.
flyingbird27 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Wow, this is pretty intense!

You HAVE to do Marvin the Martian.

And Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner!
Reenie Bleenie chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
This is AWESOME! I really love it. Keep writing, please please please. I can't wait until you do Marvin the Martian... That'll be different. Seriously, this is one of the best stories in this archive.

Reenie
CBonnett chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Please do as many Tunes as you can, these are really good. I wonder what Speedy Gonzales would be like...? And I also like the rules. It's very well written. Please continue