Reviews for Rules of Survival
quran harling chapter 2 . 4/30
You should continue or make a sequel or something this is to good to just leave it the way it is.
Gandalf15 chapter 2 . 2/28
Dear lord... you are twisted genius. Bugs AND Daffy... and neither of them end up seeming OOC. Just... wow...
Gandalf15 chapter 1 . 2/28
Dang, way to make Bugs Bunny genuinely sad. Who would've thought that Fudd was so rich? Or that much of a psycho?
EmPro8 chapter 2 . 1/12
This was terribly twisted and I loved every second of it
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
That was dark.
Congratulations, you've she'd a very dark light on the looney tunes stars.
Wonder what would happen if they were to meet each other in real life...
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Should do porky pig,tweety & selvister the cat great story.
Mistress Thorki chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
This is fucked up and heart breaking...but I can't stop reading. I'm not sure I should tell you to continue...but you're great at it and I still want more.
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Man, that is harsh. No wonder Daffy turned our how he did.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I think you did well on that count!
grandvizier527 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
What grim, creepy backstories for our beloved Looney Tunes duo! I really hope you don't consider this your version of canon...it's too sad. Also: How would you explain Bugs' and Daffy's snarky personalities with these dark origins?
Flameear chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
This was a very interesting read. It makes you think in ways that most people are generally adverse to. Congrats on your epic writing style. And continue this if you have any ideas
nobody impotant chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
That was the greatist story I've read. I hope you do more. I just feel so bad about them.
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Please continue, this broke my heart and made me smile at the same time! I lovr Bug's story, and I feel so bad for him! WAAAAAAAAAAA! Doc's evil, but not, at ther same time! That's hard to do! Good job, this is awesome!
Agirlofmanyfandoms101 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012