Reviews for Crystal Clear
ItsReaderchan chapter 7 . 7/23
Adorable 0/0
ItsReaderchan chapter 2 . 7/23
Boi dis is good though you have completed this in 2011
well there's not just fan girls there are also fan boys probably to scared to speak up geez
ChrissyYancey chapter 1 . 5/11
That was super cute! I love your writing too! very well done!
LovetheLORD chapter 18 . 4/15
I was the last guest reviewer btw. I can't believe this is over! Why did I have to read it all in two days? Oh my goodness you are an amazing writer you should 1,000 reviews!
I just about died reading this and the last chapter. GAAAAHHHH! Why u do this to me?
seralyon88 chapter 18 . 4/6
3 So adorable.
SimpleLogics chapter 2 . 4/6
I really love you! I've been shipping these two since I first watched the series and now...IT'S HAPPENING IN MY FACE AS I READ IT. IT'S PERFECT!
Pax the fox chapter 18 . 3/28
Hey its me again I just wanted to say your fanfic is all I can seem to think about that is saying something and the fact I'm making comments is rare your amazing please don't ever stop writing!
Please tell me your starting chapter 19?! This is on of the best fanfictions I've read and that's really saying something!
Damn rich bastard.
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 18 . 3/17
Unbelievably cute!
annie.jo.marie chapter 18 . 2/12
I absolutely loved this story! Now I'm going to look at your other stories!
violetvolpe chapter 18 . 2/7
I loved this story! Its was so good and damn i didnt want to put it down. Im so sad its done but love the ending
Travesti chapter 18 . 1/31
Wow! Such a cute story! I couldn't put it down. I just love Haruhi and Kyouya's dynamic. Its definitely a cute pairing and you've converted me completely!