Reviews for Crystal Clear
Pax the fox chapter 18 . 3/28
Hey its me again I just wanted to say your fanfic is all I can seem to think about that is saying something and the fact I'm making comments is rare your amazing please don't ever stop writing!
Please tell me your starting chapter 19?! This is on of the best fanfictions I've read and that's really saying something!
Damn rich bastard.
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 18 . 3/17
Unbelievably cute!
annie.jo.marie chapter 18 . 2/12
I absolutely loved this story! Now I'm going to look at your other stories!
violetvolpe chapter 18 . 2/7
I loved this story! Its was so good and damn i didnt want to put it down. Im so sad its done but love the ending
Travesti chapter 18 . 1/31
Wow! Such a cute story! I couldn't put it down. I just love Haruhi and Kyouya's dynamic. Its definitely a cute pairing and you've converted me completely!
Kittie chapter 1 . 1/11
As a piano player, I feel like you hit the nail on the head. Music does require feelings and emotions in order to sound right. Otherwise, it can come across mechanical. Also, I adore the way you wrote Kyoya in this.
Lauren chapter 12 . 1/1
Ahh I love this story. I read it for the first time back in 2012 and somehow found my way back!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/26/2016
Damn. Great work
Guest chapter 18 . 10/20/2016
I LOVE YOU
Guest chapter 18 . 9/10/2016
Squeee! I know this is a super late comment, but I absolutely loved this story!
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 18 . 8/10/2016
I don't think I've ever reviewed this before. But your portrayal of Kyoya reminds me soooooo much of my husband in our dating days (minus the wealth and meddling family), even down to the song. I love love loved reading this. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/10/2016
I want more
craycray3 chapter 18 . 7/2/2016
Awwww this was just adorable, JUST AWWWWWWWW! Great writing, kept me entertained throughout all of it, keep writing!