Reviews for Unexpected Consequences
Jhuffy chapter 11 . 1/2
Yay for Harry and Ginny! This party should be interesting. Lol
Jhuffy chapter 10 . 1/2
Poor Hermione! I can't imagine being forced to share that secret. I'm glad she has Remus and Sirius though!
Jhuffy chapter 9 . 1/2
They're so sweet. You're so good at writing these characters!
Jhuffy chapter 8 . 1/2
I'm glad Sirius was so willing to help! Hahahaha!
Jhuffy chapter 7 . 1/2
Oh so good!
Jhuffy chapter 6 . 1/2
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what's going to happen!
Jhuffy chapter 5 . 1/2
Oh boy. I can only imagine how awkward that would be. I love that he stayed with her. So sweet!
Jhuffy chapter 4 . 1/2
Hahaha! That was fantastic! Awkward Remus is the best. And Sirius always makes these sorts of conversations better!
Jhuffy chapter 3 . 1/2
Oh my word. I LOVE that Padfoot played with her! I can just picture them pestering Moony! Lol
Jhuffy chapter 2 . 1/2
Aw, they're so sweet with her. I hope everyone takes the news ok.
Jhuffy chapter 1 . 1/2
Great first chapter! I like that we're jumping right in!
LuceFray27 chapter 17 . 9/16/2016
Just finished! I kept thinking I should review after chapters but then I kept reading instead! Oops I actually really liked it! Wish there was more but satisfied with the ending at the same time
gigglymonkey12 chapter 17 . 6/3/2016
I don't know...
yeah, marking her would make it so that other werewolves won't go about trying to claim her too, but from the way they were describing the marking in an earlier chapter...I wish they had asked her. Even if she was going to say yes...I still think they should have asked.

Otherwise, I liked the story. I liked how calm Hermione was about the whole situation.
ShayChis chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Love it
wayfaring.stranger.go chapter 17 . 11/15/2015
Sweet story! I felt moments of rage at the incredible stupidity of both Ron and Harry-Hermione went WAY too easy on Harry! But it was a cute story that I wish was longer.