Reviews for Unexpected Consequences
bbonin chapter 17 . 8/28
This is probably my third or fourth time reading this story. I just loved it and both Remus and Sirius together is just hot!
rawsunshine chapter 17 . 8/1
This was so sweet! I love a happy ending!
The Lost Rogue chapter 17 . 7/6
Well,that took a delicious turn for the best! Wow...Glad that Alpha bastard's dead,poor Sirius...Still has the sex drive no matter how severe his injuries ;D best threesome coupling ever,well kind of since they only do Hermione and not each other... ,that was awesome :D
The Lost Rogue chapter 3 . 7/6
That was almost unbearably adorable :3 I could picture the three of them playing together in my mind perfectly! I love how this is going :)
Misssocratesbeastbananas chapter 16 . 3/9
Also, I think you should write about them having children together and how they have to deal with prejudice against a 3 member werewolf family! Sort of like a sequel but just attach to the original story while saying 'part 2' otherwise all the people who favourited it might not find it. Okay...I think I've reviewed enough. Srry!
Misssocratesbeastbananas chapter 17 . 3/9
So I actually read the ending yesterday without reviewing, so thought I should come back and pay my dues because your story deserves wayyyy more reviews.
To sum it up, thanks for writing something equally funny AND smutty. And the ending was brilliant, though if you ever decide to re-edit this, PLEASE add one more chapter of their happy, er smutty, life ever after.
Misssocratesbeastbananas chapter 8 . 3/9
How come Sirius got sloppy seconds? LOL, Hermione should've chose him first then moved onto Remus. Though I guess it's his own fault for not bringing up the tray
Misssocratesbeastbananas chapter 7 . 3/9
Haha, "please help me". That would be nice to have remus around for that type of help.
Misssocratesbeastbananas chapter 6 . 3/9
Hilarious. Love how their canine selves cannot control themselves.
Misssocratesbeastbananas chapter 5 . 3/9
THIS IS SO GOOD.
Misssocratesbeastbananas chapter 4 . 3/9
OMG SOOOOO ADORABLE. DOG SIRIUS/WEREWOLF HERMIONE/WEREWOLF REMUS PLAYING TOGETHER. SIRIUSLY SO CUTE.
Misssocratesbeastbananas chapter 3 . 3/9
I get the impression that Snape has a thing for HG.
Misssocratesbeastbananas chapter 2 . 3/9
Glad Hermione didn't want to blame anyone for it. that takes real maturity.
Misssocratesbeastbananas chapter 1 . 3/9
What were they thinking, I would've ran out of the house as soon as Remus starting banging at the door.
Lita Snow chapter 17 . 1/25
I feel like I shouldn't like this as much as I do XD Fantastic story! I was a little wary of a Hermione-werewolf fic but you made it work brilliantly with both Remus and Sirius, which was very cool. I really enjoyed myself _