Reviews for Unexpected Consequences
MadameBeast chapter 16 . 3/9
Also, I think you should write about them having children together and how they have to deal with prejudice against a 3 member werewolf family! Sort of like a sequel but just attach to the original story while saying 'part 2' otherwise all the people who favourited it might not find it. Okay...I think I've reviewed enough. Srry!
MadameBeast chapter 17 . 3/9
So I actually read the ending yesterday without reviewing, so thought I should come back and pay my dues because your story deserves wayyyy more reviews.
To sum it up, thanks for writing something equally funny AND smutty. And the ending was brilliant, though if you ever decide to re-edit this, PLEASE add one more chapter of their happy, er smutty, life ever after.
MadameBeast chapter 8 . 3/9
How come Sirius got sloppy seconds? LOL, Hermione should've chose him first then moved onto Remus. Though I guess it's his own fault for not bringing up the tray
MadameBeast chapter 7 . 3/9
Haha, "please help me". That would be nice to have remus around for that type of help.
MadameBeast chapter 6 . 3/9
Hilarious. Love how their canine selves cannot control themselves.
MadameBeast chapter 5 . 3/9
THIS IS SO GOOD.
MadameBeast chapter 4 . 3/9
OMG SOOOOO ADORABLE. DOG SIRIUS/WEREWOLF HERMIONE/WEREWOLF REMUS PLAYING TOGETHER. SIRIUSLY SO CUTE.
MadameBeast chapter 3 . 3/9
I get the impression that Snape has a thing for HG.
MadameBeast chapter 2 . 3/9
Glad Hermione didn't want to blame anyone for it. that takes real maturity.
MadameBeast chapter 1 . 3/9
What were they thinking, I would've ran out of the house as soon as Remus starting banging at the door.
Lita Snow chapter 17 . 1/25
I feel like I shouldn't like this as much as I do XD Fantastic story! I was a little wary of a Hermione-werewolf fic but you made it work brilliantly with both Remus and Sirius, which was very cool. I really enjoyed myself _
LJ Summers chapter 17 . 1/23
This.
Was.
Awesome.

Really liked both the plots, here, and I wanna punch Harry. Again. He doesn't need a straight nose anyway, right?

Fantastic story. :)
LJ Summers chapter 8 . 1/23
This is where you pass the cigarettes, right?

Oh. My.
LJ Summers chapter 4 . 1/23
I am very much enjoying this. So is Sirius. Clearly. Heh.
meldz chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
love the ending. it the first time i've read of a dual marking. nice one. and i love it when both Remus and Sirius' attention is directly towards Hermione. i hope you'll make more stories of magical creatures with Hermione centric.