Reviews for Unexpected Consequences
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 17 . 6/3
I don't know...
yeah, marking her would make it so that other werewolves won't go about trying to claim her too, but from the way they were describing the marking in an earlier chapter...I wish they had asked her. Even if she was going to say yes...I still think they should have asked.

Otherwise, I liked the story. I liked how calm Hermione was about the whole situation.
ShayChis chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Love it
wayfaring.stranger.go chapter 17 . 11/15/2015
Sweet story! I felt moments of rage at the incredible stupidity of both Ron and Harry-Hermione went WAY too easy on Harry! But it was a cute story that I wish was longer.
Snaperipper chapter 17 . 9/30/2015
Hot!
bbonin chapter 17 . 8/28/2015
This is probably my third or fourth time reading this story. I just loved it and both Remus and Sirius together is just hot!
rawsunshine chapter 17 . 8/1/2015
This was so sweet! I love a happy ending!
The Septic Gryff chapter 17 . 7/6/2015
Well,that took a delicious turn for the best! Wow...Glad that Alpha bastard's dead,poor Sirius...Still has the sex drive no matter how severe his injuries ;D best threesome coupling ever,well kind of since they only do Hermione and not each other... ,that was awesome :D
The Septic Gryff chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
That was almost unbearably adorable :3 I could picture the three of them playing together in my mind perfectly! I love how this is going :)
00oo chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
Also, I think you should write about them having children together and how they have to deal with prejudice against a 3 member werewolf family! Sort of like a sequel but just attach to the original story while saying 'part 2' otherwise all the people who favourited it might not find it. Okay...I think I've reviewed enough. Srry!
00oo chapter 17 . 3/9/2015
So I actually read the ending yesterday without reviewing, so thought I should come back and pay my dues because your story deserves wayyyy more reviews.
To sum it up, thanks for writing something equally funny AND smutty. And the ending was brilliant, though if you ever decide to re-edit this, PLEASE add one more chapter of their happy, er smutty, life ever after.
00oo chapter 8 . 3/9/2015
How come Sirius got sloppy seconds? LOL, Hermione should've chose him first then moved onto Remus. Though I guess it's his own fault for not bringing up the tray
00oo chapter 7 . 3/9/2015
Haha, "please help me". That would be nice to have remus around for that type of help.
00oo chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
Hilarious. Love how their canine selves cannot control themselves.
00oo chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
THIS IS SO GOOD.
00oo chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
OMG SOOOOO ADORABLE. DOG SIRIUS/WEREWOLF HERMIONE/WEREWOLF REMUS PLAYING TOGETHER. SIRIUSLY SO CUTE.