Reviews for Study Buddies
PRIVATEROOKIE24 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
SSSSOOOOOO CUTE!
Pliffy chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Aww there are cute I want to read a story when there become a coupe for real then Kowalski would freak

Kowalski:WANT YOU DATING BUTTONS LIKE RICO'S SON?

Athena:no I'm dating buttons Joey's song yes I'm dating Buttons Rico's son!
Pliffy chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
*giggles* that was so cute!
A.C. the pink brit chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
awww the ending is gold
MordecaiLover14 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Aww, now I'm angry! I would so sign the declaration of independence for georgia!
AmaraBellaGirl chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
Aw, it's the end! But I can't wait to see what happens to these two, they are so cute together! I wuv dem. HEHE!
Terra Young chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Great job!
TheFrozenShadows chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Aww... they're almost an official couple! :D

And the ending... it's pretty much a cliffhanger to future fics! I hope you write a sequel! :D

Peace out! 8D

. .SHaDoWS.
MordecaiLover14 chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
aww, how cute!
knockknocktimerico chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Aw so cute as usual, I don't know how you always manage to write the cutest stoires but you do. I am a little suspicous of the "Poor Buttons though, he and Athena aren’t a couple…yet!" I can't help shake the feeling that this is a little bit of forshadowing, actually it's a lot of forshadowing but you get my point. Please update this right now!
penguin212 chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Aw...athena n buttons rnt going out...I like da yet :)

hahaha they wer holding flippers! hehehe

dis is too cute! n its gud dey didnt get busted!

pheew :)
halfhuman123 chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Please tell me nothing, because it was malfunctioning...
AmaraBellaGirl chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
EEK! I loved this! I can not wait to see what happens next! EEK! I'm in love with this couple... along with Skilene, EllixMarshal, and Kowalski and Doris. You should make a story about Kowalski and Doris.. I'd think it's cute! Just wait till' these kids become teenagers!
knockknocktimerico chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
OMG that was awesome, I can't wait to see what they saw on the tape. Part of me wants it to be them dancing so they'll finally admit it, but then again how would Kowalski and Rico react, actually more Kowalski cause I'm pretty sure Rico would be cool with it. Please update ASAP!
penguin212 chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
OH NO! THEY HAVE THE TAPE! WOOW! IM AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT (WELL NOT REALLY CUZ IM ON A BED) SO IM AT THE EDGE OF MY BED! I HAVE GOT TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPENIN NEXT! UPDATE SON!