Reviews for Sniffles
xIcyChanx chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Oh my god XD They are SO in character! I'm laughing my ass off right now XD EPIC WIN seriously. Go Edward! XD
otaku03 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Hehehehe...:) is the best! He really has the best ideas...
(well, actually, you have the ideas but...) thanks anyways. Great story, i had fun reading it.
SleevedWhiteSnow chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Loved it. Something very different from the usual Riza and Roy stories on this site and in a very good way. I wish there were more like it! Awesome ideas, awesome writing. Well done :)
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
xD Gotta love ED!
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
lol, father and son.. LOl Why would the docter think that...I mean Roy is real young,, but Ed is so short so it kinda works...
jessi chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Excellent story, very funny!
Wolf chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Roys eyes are black. Not blue.
Wolf chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I adore Riza. She is a badass. Pure amd simple. I cam totally see that to lol Moshe would be able to make a Grizzily Bear act proper in a tea party lol
Shinichi's Lover chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
ROFLMAO XD ahhhh I love this! It's awesome x)

I laughed so many times while reading ;D

Ed is an awesome cook btw O_o and his plan is, well, funny yet naughty xD fav-ed!
Xtraitor chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Ohmygod! Death by laughter! This was very nicely done. I deffinately enjoyed reading this.

This isn't the first time Roy had killed me by laughing fit. And will probably not be the last.
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
thank you! to you and Ed ;)
allegorical chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I don't think I've ever read a FMA fanfic where Roy has been as accurately portrayed as in this one. Kudos to you.
FullMetalCrayon chapter 4 . 7/23/2011

Do another one like it !
ThatGirl35 chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
*laughing* So much win! My side actually hurts from laughing-the Dr's visit, the tickle fight, the set-up...brilliant! Very, very enjoyable. _
Story Fabricator chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
its a interesting story-but I don't think I will be reading all of it. Mustang does care a lot for Ed, and so he seems just a little to out of character of me. ; I'm sure the whole story is great thou-please don't get me wrong. ;)