Reviews for Académie Légion Etrangére
Discontinued?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
i wish i could continue reading this before i died.
i wish to know more about the development.
i wish u could spend time continuing it.
the wishes are all wishes that might or might not
come true. and that's makes me sad waiting in vain just like death.
bubble.duckie chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
Very nice! Sometimes Shizuru when slightly vulgar is quite hot. God! Your characters of Shizuru are all so hot. Too bad you discontinued writing

I hope in the future though you'd still find time to pick up your own and write again!
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
Like it much. It's gonna be like the more you hate the more you love kind of story. Seriously, Shizuru not falling inlove with Natsuki right away is such a major turn on. I hope that someday you'd update and finish all your stories. I was and still am hoping that you'd finish Cramoisi!
bubble.duckie chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
Okey me see I read the last part because I initially got confused if Shizuru was talking to Natsuki or the bartender ahaha! Looks like it's not gonna be an easy road for Natsuki. I hope all three will go after her! Yay!
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Forothy to tell on my first review that I love the title and I love the title ALE! Sounds really awesome. Shizuru sure is deadly and methinks that Natsuki will have a handful on her hands soon!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
love the first chapter. Reminds me a lot of monster I love that Chikane is in the story. Will she be considered as a possible love interest of Natsuki? Yay I think that would be an awesome competition for Shizuru!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Beg you to continue this story pleaseee
It's really good
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Damn this is greatest assassin story i ever read so pls... Have conscience and update already don't leave us hanging here lls...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Vite le chapitre suivant ?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
please update this story. it's a shame that i've just read it now. dunno why the hell didn't i know this story. i keep reading it again and again. it's very very very very very interesting! please update more! full action in particular :)
Sami chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Can you please update this? :( have read it a few times and like many others that have reviewed here, I really want to see it updated. Pwetty pwease?
PLEASE chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE, mise à jour,UPDATO whatever but this so great please the shiznat was getting good too.
julie chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
vite la suite
TUYETPHAM chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
damn, nice story. Hope you update it soon. I can't wait to figure out what happens next. Is Shizuru going to get better or is this the beginning of the end for her? And will the Three become a Four? What of Natsuki's end in all this, will she do as she wants to amount to? Your story is great and I hope to read more of it.