Reviews for Académie Légion Etrangére
bubble.duckie chapter 7 . 1/17
Very nice! Sometimes Shizuru when slightly vulgar is quite hot. God! Your characters of Shizuru are all so hot. Too bad you discontinued writing

I hope in the future though you'd still find time to pick up your own and write again!
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 1/17
Like it much. It's gonna be like the more you hate the more you love kind of story. Seriously, Shizuru not falling inlove with Natsuki right away is such a major turn on. I hope that someday you'd update and finish all your stories. I was and still am hoping that you'd finish Cramoisi!
bubble.duckie chapter 4 . 1/17
Okey me see I read the last part because I initially got confused if Shizuru was talking to Natsuki or the bartender ahaha! Looks like it's not gonna be an easy road for Natsuki. I hope all three will go after her! Yay!
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 1/17
Forothy to tell on my first review that I love the title and I love the title ALE! Sounds really awesome. Shizuru sure is deadly and methinks that Natsuki will have a handful on her hands soon!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 1/17
love the first chapter. Reminds me a lot of monster I love that Chikane is in the story. Will she be considered as a possible love interest of Natsuki? Yay I think that would be an awesome competition for Shizuru!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Beg you to continue this story pleaseee
It's really good
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Damn this is greatest assassin story i ever read so pls... Have conscience and update already don't leave us hanging here lls...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Vite le chapitre suivant ?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
please update this story. it's a shame that i've just read it now. dunno why the hell didn't i know this story. i keep reading it again and again. it's very very very very very interesting! please update more! full action in particular :)
Sami chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Can you please update this? :( have read it a few times and like many others that have reviewed here, I really want to see it updated. Pwetty pwease?
PLEASE chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE, mise à jour,UPDATO whatever but this so great please the shiznat was getting good too.
julie chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
vite la suite
TUYETPHAM chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
damn, nice story. Hope you update it soon. I can't wait to figure out what happens next. Is Shizuru going to get better or is this the beginning of the end for her? And will the Three become a Four? What of Natsuki's end in all this, will she do as she wants to amount to? Your story is great and I hope to read more of it.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
DO. NOT. STOP. WRITING. THIS. STORY! I keep rereading it in hopes one day I will find it at the top of the Mai Hime fanfic list with a new updated chapter. Out of all your wonderful stories, this is my all time favorite. Please don't discontinue this fic. I've noticed that you have updated your others more recently and I fear it's because you may have lost interest. I sincerely hope not. If it's cookies or whatever, I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU JUST WRITE MORE! I want to see Shizuru's interaction with Natsuki and the slow progress of life returning to her once more unexpectedly. I also want to know the secrets revolving around Ahn and Alyssa. I JUST FREAKING WANT MORE! This story is so addicting I honestly can't get enough but thirst for more because it's incomplete.
koneko Yui-sama chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
ah another one of those epic shiznat stories that left you hanging at the end and eventually leaves you begging for an update... I absolutely love this one nonetheless, the plot, the style of how it was written and the possibility of multiple love interests is so awesome bwahahahah. I'm rather fond of these stories wherein the both of them would not just fall in love at first sight.. NatMai, NatNao, AlyssaNat, AlyssaNatChikane and to our most loved pairing of all ShizNat! Please update soon, I'll anxiously wait for it especially since the story is still at the beginning phase...oh so oozing with potential this is