Reviews for Am I in Heaven or Hell?
CuteCanadianTomBoy chapter 7 . 3/23
1)Nooooo!Get way Tea!
2)Yes! He like him! yes...
CuteCanadianTomBoy chapter 2 . 3/22
No! Please, don't let that B**ch rape Yugi! I'll comment all you want! ;(
YamiRox1010 chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
Aw I wanted to hear what happened during spin the bottle lol. I really loved this story and I think it was really well written although I say Yami and Yugi took way too long to get together. The only real problem I would have with this story is how Yami's mother's name changed halfway through from Roxanne to Rachel it just threw me off a bit but over all it was a great read and you earned a favorite from me. :)
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
for yami's mom you said her name was Roxanne not Rachel while yugi and yami were at the hospital talking to tami's dad
Mio12 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Foxluna chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
why would he go after Yugi, if he's going out with Tea? i mean seriously!
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
:) pretty story!
sakura2112 chapter 20 . 8/15/2011
Awws this was a great ending, but it would be hilarious if you added an extra chapter of the spin the bottle game
Spindlegal chapter 20 . 7/21/2011
Omg I laughed SOO hard at this:

He kissed Yami softly for a few seconds before Marik went dramatic and said, "Well, that sucks. I had to drink a whole bottle of soda for that bottle!"

XD I love Marik...

This story was really sad but really sweet. Yugi had a little... temper in this story lol. I love how you made Yami have his breakdown and have him show unsecurity and embaressment. People obviously think Yami is unable to show those emotions. Great job :3
ArtThouStupid chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
I really like this story :)
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Me like.
andysanime chapter 20 . 5/26/2011
Really good job I really liked the story, but I feel kinda bad for Yugi with the type of presents he got XD.
Dark Revetment chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I really like how you can do first person POV's really well. I think you are a great writer and I like how you make Yugi's personality both strong and shy at the same time. Good job.
TyrannicalCupcake chapter 20 . 6/27/2010
too bad you don't know what happens with sspin the bottle. -devious smile-

Crimson-storm-95 chapter 20 . 4/24/2010
aw its just so butifle sorry but i cried at the end after i stoped laughing anyways love the story

puzzle shipping4ever