Reviews for One of Us
Sweet
Stine chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Sweet :)
adorkablereader chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This was so beautiful. Truly,remarkably,beautiful. Fact is the original glee members will always be family. And that is what I miss most about glee the most oh and puckleberry
JaToya chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Yep. Definitely liked it, definitely.
littlejaymagron chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Perf!
Wizards-Pupil chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This story was BEAUTIFUL. Seriously, you had me laughing, crying, and aching for the friendship these people share. That's the reason I fell in love with glee, the way these misfits came together and stuck together even though it wasn't easy. The way they became family and gleeks, and all shared that bond. You captured it perfectly, and I really wish they'd finished out the season (hell, show) this way. You perfectly captured what the shows actual writers forgot.

I'm actually aching from how beautiful this story is and how much it makes me miss my glee. Thank you for this story and all the smile (tears) it brought to me.
SicilyRoyalty chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That...was SOO SWEET! someone please write a puckleberry!
tlyxor1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Very cute
Grenouille chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I love love love the Firefly reference. The story was nice little vingettes
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was a wonderful and sweet story.
PrincessVamp chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
So sweet! I love it.
Once-upon-a-mind chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Brillian story that was! I've recently come into Puckleberry fandom and am stalking their stories.

I loved every part of this job very well executed!
Once-upon-a-mind chapter 1 . 12/20/2011

I loved every part of this job very well executed!
Unfortunate Fates chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
The girl in question looks at him with wild eyes and tells him, in no uncertain terms, where he can shove that idea.

This line had me absolutely cracking up, because I can totally imagine it. I'm not much of a Puckleberry fan, but this story was really lovely and your Puck was pitch perfect :)