Reviews for Need
scorpio38457 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
great story. i'm usually a dylan/rommie shipper but i like this view into dylan/beka. did you ever finish it?
SirNi chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Hey, I had no clue you posted this on here! Neat. 8)
ilexx chapter 12 . 3/23/2010
Very moving part about Beka and Rafe.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
Oh, that actually HURTS reading Beka and Rafe like that. I kept hoping that one or both of them would get closer to their normal selves. I have to admire the way you're handling Beka's reaction to her own addiction, though.
ilexx chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
I still think Clothilde is underestimating both Beka and Dylan.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
Wow, that is tormenting Beka with her fears. Brilliant, and I really hope that Dylan et al can get back to help her out fast! And the little footnote about Soldier of Fortune was great.
max chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
really enjoying this and thanks for writing. there are still some of us out there hungry for stories/
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
Very good so far! I'm curious to find out who this woman is, and what she wants to do harm to Beka for. I also like the way you slipped in some interesting character bits, especially the implication that Beka would prostitute herself for her ship (and I honestly think she would have), and the acknowledgement of the potential tension between Beka and Tyr after she got involved with Dylan.
ilexx chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
And by the way: that's a much more fitting title.
Mahlee Ash chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Though I am more of a fan of the Beka-Tyr attraction this one still makes for good reading. Interested to see where this one leads and how it will turn out :)
ilexx chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
How nice to see this here, too.