Reviews for The Stories of Scary People
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
High quality writing, I guess.
Miku Alli chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Please continue! _
sblack13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This is really quite fantastic. Grimmjow is in perfect character and I am super excited to see where it goes!
OfeliaWolf chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
when will this be updated?
xxEspadaxx chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
OH! Please continue soon! :D
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Well, you've certainly caught my attnention! Can't wait to see where you go with this. :D
annabelle chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
what will happen! I can tell it's gonna be interesting.
booooop chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Whoa~ This story is pyschotic. I thought it was an Grimmichi lovey-dovey...boy was I in for a shock. :D

You put a lot of detail in, and that's really good. I can tell there was a lot of effort - plus the dialogue is so much like Grimmy.

Great job! 5/5
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Ah yes. Welcome to fucking Las Noches is a lovely way to end this story. Will there be more for me to read?
D chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Ooh, I like this. Can't wait to see where you'll take it!
keet chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I am really loving this story so far. How long had he been in the room before Grimmjow came in? The human body can survive about three days without water, seven maybe, and almost a month without food. I wonder if they just stopped feeding him, and he lost the energy to get water himself...hmm...

Love the story! Keep it up!
quixotomy chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Hm. Interesting. Well-written. I like Grimmjow in this. He's perfectly asshole-like.
Shinohoshi13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Hm. Talk about Grimmy being a bit bitchy. Gotta give 'im credit though. Once again, you have done a wonderful job of portraying characters in roles that have not been in. Keep up the good work!