Reviews for Prodigal Daughter
Aod4L chapter 15 . 5/4/2012
Will you, please, update? :)

I want to know what happens next!
Horsinator chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
This story is incredible! I absolutely loved it.
Surreal Squirrel chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
(formerly known as Sparkly Skater)

OMG. (Sorry I didn't respond right away.) This is brilliant. Thank you for the dedication. :) It made my day.

I love being named after an evil villain. It's so satisfying. Lol.

But seriously, this is good stuff.
Sanctuarywilliam101 chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
melissaadams22 chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
Hey there,

MAN I hope the next update doesn't take so long cause it's GREAT!

More, more, MORE please! I love this and wow I've never seen a story with Magnus reacting like this but I do understand how it could happen. This is truly wonderful.

Thanks,

Melissa
Chocolate and Drama chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
Updates amazing. Amazing amazing! So much emotion I love this story and I've missed you. Best update ever! :)

Annnnd now I want MORE.
Chocolate and Drama chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
CARLY! YAY!

Why we have not spoken in six months- a story I will tell in this review because PM is not working. Argh.

Somehow a ms carly was no longer listed as our Facebook friends, and we sort of assumed you unfriended us for some reason. I sent you an message asking you about, but it was not responded to, so I left it alone. Looking back, it was kind of stupid, (why we thought you unfriended us shall be left to a PM once they start working again) So yeah! If you are completely mad at us we have

Missed you very very much (sierra and I) and would love to start talking to you again

PS- I wrote this before I read the updates (after I read the a/n) so I must actually read the updates. Then I shall review them. IM SO EXCITED.
Angelwings5683 chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
Hi just wondering if u have finished with this story. I keep waiting for the next chapter, cause it is very good
Twister chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
Just came across this fic and it's amazing. I know its been a while but I really hope you update this, I would love to see how it ends.
Lost child of Gallifrey chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
oh no SHE SLIPED UP WHHPOS. I love this story.
wdkaty chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
love this story please update soon!
melissaadams22 chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
Hey there,

Just jumped on from some severe afternoon storms here and this was GREAT and FANTASTIC! It's a little cooler here as well and your story/update was a REAL treat so thank you, thank you, thank you.
lastrequest chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
Officially adding myself to your list of naggers - this story needs to be completed :)

great update :)
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
Ohh...cliffy I love it. You are doing a wonderful job, but please don't take three months to update next time. I always miss this story between . Great job.
lastrequest chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
stumbled across this story quite by accident but really intrigued to see how this ends! hope you update soon :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »