Reviews for Telepathy
familyisimportant chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
No, it's good. But what were they talking about?
i-freaking-loveyou chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
It's good, sweet crap. :)
NCIStwin1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This is great story. Sometimes I like to bielive the me and my twin have telepathy and the way you describe it makes perfect sense.

Emily
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I loved it:)
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This was lovely. Not crap at all, not even the sweet kind! I really liked that there was no dialogue. I liked how you didn't need to know what was being said to understand that they just "got" eachother. And it made me chuckle when Gibbs stood and they followed obediently. I have to admit though that this piqued my curiosity and I'd love to hear/see what the conversation was (or rather, both Tony and Ziva's and Tony, Ziva, and Gibbs') and since this story isn't marked as "complete" I have hopes. Lol. Great job!
secretnumber-486 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
It's good, sweet crap.

...

You smiling yet?

But seriously, I enjoyed reading this... it was especially good since I haven't read a decent story written in the first person for quite some time. It was simple and sweet. I was about to say that my ears were burning to hear what was going on in the elevator, but then I realized that it wouldn't really be my ears, so... my eyes were.. burning..? In a good way, of course ;)
Writer200 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Well-done! Kinda introspective, yet really humorous.

2 thumbs up!

LG
mariachillin chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Very nice. I loved it and, like most, I'm not a big fan of no dialogue. But this was *excellent*. Keep up the good work. :)
suchrandomness chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
It's good sweet crap - no really, it's a nice one shot. I like how you took their silent communication and turned it into a story and how gibbs is able to just make them follow him without issuing orders. Shows how well they know each other.
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I love this it is so entertaining...but what was the conversation about...You should do one from Ziva and/or Tony's pov. Awsome job.