Reviews for Natural Born Killer
labroussard chapter 12 . 1/4
Great story. Wish it didn't end there.
Sunkissu9 chapter 12 . 5/15/2015
? This is the end?
I'm a little surprised at the ending.
where she went chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
Good stuff
Lozzarooni chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
I've had this in my favourites list for a couple of years now and I've only just got around to reading it. And I wasn't disappointed! It was bloody brilliant, everything from the storyline to the writing style itself. I was hooked from the word go and it's definitely high up there on my list of all time favourite fan fics. :D Looking forward to the sequel.
Jenndifurry chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
It's Brian. Or atleast that's my thought at this point.
RedJane12 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Loved this story both the original mystery and the L & V reunion... Glad you are writing a sequel esp. after this cliffhanger! I like how you write L & V together... struggling to stay together but ultimately aware that they belong together. Poor Mac - can't catch a break... Maybe instead of going for good guys who end up being psychokillers she should go for a bad boy like say Dick Casablancas? At any rate I look forward to the sequel!
Najaskills chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
uh oh
radiate689 chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
good chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it and am glad to have found it. I enjoyed the suspense and thought it was very well written.
Danielle chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
Excellent story, you kept me on the edge of my seat with the murders.
md907 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
This was an amazing story! The crime and the plot was a really thrilling ride the entire way. I love how you integrated Veronica's relationship with Logan with the fascinating murder plot. They played off each other really well. What does Logan do for work? It seems like he's still loaded, so I'm curious :). Loving the sequel too! Can't wait for more!