Reviews for Lights, Camera, Action!
Lady Spain chapter 28 . 3/15
Amazing. This story is amazing. Great job!
chupacabraXD chapter 28 . 3/14
Loved the story! I'm really impressed with the detail and believeability - I wouldn't be surprised if you were a published author. You did a great job with the characters; their individual personalities were well defined and they all stood out in their own ways. Overall, a 10/10 :)
yupthatsmeleizel chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Sneaky sasu
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
I enjoyed this immensely. And I also loved being able to recognize the quotes at the beginning of each chapter. Thanks for that :3
Denial's child chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
Pretty much the whole chapter was about how it's sad and unfair (according to Sasuke anyway ) that he isn't famous and recognised by everyone while he's immensely talented. Finishing reading it right now, I can't help thinking it's sad and unfair that this story isn't more famous because it's pretty damn good; I hadn't enjoyed something so much in a while.
I know you probably don't come here anymore, so I'm not actually going to review (cause I'm lazy), but I do want to say that I think you're a talented author, and I hope you still write. Or do something that you enjoy at least.
Thank you.
RMSE chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I actually really liked this! :) They did act immature for their age. xD But I liked how you pointed that out. Awesome fic. I was more amused at how I could see not only the obvious KisaIta, but DeiIta and even KakaIta, to which the last one I've never really bothered to wonder about, but I love how you made Kakashi. I deeply enjoyed him, too. xD Lovely job! :)
TarahimeXD chapter 28 . 5/17/2013
Awww... The story is finally over :(
It was excellent though, I enjoyed every bit of it - even the humiliating ones.
I loved the plot. I also loved the relationship between all your characters, but I loved the Uchiha brothers relationship in perticular. And I adored Itachi (as usual) :3

Thanks for the great read!
x
Itachi 4 eva. Wooooot (o)/
TarahimeXD chapter 27 . 5/17/2013
Awwwww this is so fluffy!
TarahimeXD chapter 26 . 5/17/2013
Poor Itachi got a serious hangover XD
TarahimeXD chapter 25 . 5/17/2013
Yes, the baby Uchiha is finally growing up :P
TarahimeXD chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
Awww, that was really sweet of Sasuke.
TarahimeXD chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
I hope Itachi cheers up soon :(

Yay they're finally dating!
TarahimeXD chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
Awww Sasuke made Itachi proud! Woooot!
TarahimeXD chapter 16 . 5/17/2013