Reviews for Lights, Camera, Action!
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 9/5
Aaaaaahhhhh this is wonderful and sounding so good already! This will be one of the few Modern AUs I'll have ever read and really hope it stays on this lovely and awesome line of track it is on till the end. It's interesting that we started off with Sasuke's POV and the roles the few characters that have been introduced have but like I said, I'm really liking it.
I was pretty disgusted and irritated with how Sasuke felt he was entirely better and deserved more, that he has options and actual job offers but wasn't taking them and how he is making Itachi help and support him so much just for his own selfishness and dream. Hope Itachi smacks him soon because it is long overdue.
On another note, Naruto's "introduction" was amusing and I can't wait to see how he and Sasuke act together in this Gay action romance.
Man, I wish I could watch a movie of that genre for real, but I don't of any and if they'd be any good. Got any possible refs? Haha
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
falsedfaith691 chapter 28 . 7/30
Great story, loved it.
TrappedInHappiness chapter 28 . 3/11
It was such a fun story, I loved it. I loved the details and also the trivia part. It was interesting to read Sasuke and Itachi as they are tight in money. And I think Naruto fell fir Sasuke the moment he saw him.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/21/2014
Really interesting and well written story, I always wanted to read about them being actors and having a role in actual movie - Naruto :-D and you provided that! I cannot believe it...
I love how you wrote characters even though Sasuke was asshole-ish at first. Kakashi and Itachi were amazing. And I enjoyed reading your trivia notes at the end. (I imagine that Naruto won Academy Award ofc...)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
Nice little twist to the original story :-D
I love how you write Kakashi, Itachi, Naruto...
I love smart dialogue and there's plenty of it...
Overall really enjoyable story! :-D thx!
Guest chapter 28 . 4/22/2014
Wonderful! Simply wonderful work! Pulled and all-nighter for this and glad I did! Your writing skills are stunning and I have learned a lot in the process of reading. Keep writing! I really enjoy your style, not to mention there was never a moment where any character was ooc! Thank you for writing such a heart warming fanfic! X
Lady Spain chapter 28 . 3/15/2014
Amazing. This story is amazing. Great job!
chupacabraXD chapter 28 . 3/14/2014
Loved the story! I'm really impressed with the detail and believeability - I wouldn't be surprised if you were a published author. You did a great job with the characters; their individual personalities were well defined and they all stood out in their own ways. Overall, a 10/10 :)
rizeru-chan chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Sneaky sasu
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
I enjoyed this immensely. And I also loved being able to recognize the quotes at the beginning of each chapter. Thanks for that :3
Denial's child chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
Pretty much the whole chapter was about how it's sad and unfair (according to Sasuke anyway ) that he isn't famous and recognised by everyone while he's immensely talented. Finishing reading it right now, I can't help thinking it's sad and unfair that this story isn't more famous because it's pretty damn good; I hadn't enjoyed something so much in a while.
I know you probably don't come here anymore, so I'm not actually going to review (cause I'm lazy), but I do want to say that I think you're a talented author, and I hope you still write. Or do something that you enjoy at least.
Thank you.
RMSE chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I actually really liked this! :) They did act immature for their age. xD But I liked how you pointed that out. Awesome fic. I was more amused at how I could see not only the obvious KisaIta, but DeiIta and even KakaIta, to which the last one I've never really bothered to wonder about, but I love how you made Kakashi. I deeply enjoyed him, too. xD Lovely job! :)
TarahimeXD chapter 28 . 5/17/2013
Awww... The story is finally over :(
It was excellent though, I enjoyed every bit of it - even the humiliating ones.
I loved the plot. I also loved the relationship between all your characters, but I loved the Uchiha brothers relationship in perticular. And I adored Itachi (as usual) :3

Thanks for the great read!
Itachi 4 eva. Wooooot (o)/
TarahimeXD chapter 27 . 5/17/2013
Awwwww this is so fluffy!
TarahimeXD chapter 26 . 5/17/2013