Reviews for New Frontiers
Night22Shadows chapter 31 . 4/12
I was really liking forward this story and thought it was very good up till now, :( now I am just kind of angry that I got my hopes up that not more than 90% of the stories I start to like just stop like this one. What makes me even angrier is that if I was writing this story, even so, I am failing to write what I have known due to a lack of skill and some other things, if I ended writing a story on this note it would bug me to a nonstop point. I know that not every person works in the way I do, it is a good chapter end but my writing still would kill me if I did not at least have this fight done. It just may be more of the reader side wanting more, I am not sure. Nonetheless, I will follow this story to see if you come back to it even after 4 years. I do hope you do, and if any other person can read this post let me know; if you can give me one good reason, which will stand in my eyes, that over 90% of the stories I start to like get abandoned, that does not have to do with death of a precious person/the writer(hope not true), the loss of will/muss, or the lack of encouragement/incentive PM me. I may be willing to give you more power over the story I am trying to write right now, and maybe more.;) If the author wants to PM me with a note on anything I said please do, I do not mean to make this a flame post. Its just gives me heartbreak to see another good story stopped for over 4 years. I know things happen as I said in this post, and I hope that nothing like that was the reason for this stop. [:( Still, best wishes to you with the hope that this is just a long pause until the next chapters of the story, Night22Shadows/NightShhadow/ShadowNight.
what a point to stop writing the story...
Pokemaster chapter 31 . 2/10
your fic is magnificent except naruto is severely weakened here. come on he can use kyubbis chakra to increase his skills exponentially if he's angry right?
Michaelluciferking chapter 31 . 2/10
Please continue
Hey I know you have probably forgotten about this story and you aren't going to see this but it you do I want to tell you that this is the best fic I ever read and if you choose to continue it I will be grateful
Wolf'sAura chapter 31 . 12/5/2017
Me thinks author is dead... or just MIA like the Spartans.
brokenstrings001 chapter 23 . 8/28/2017
This is so great. you really showed that the girls really do have character instead of glorified whores. I commend your writing, you really made me feel thr intense emotions while reading it. Although Shion doesnt seem to be much fleshed out as the other girl it may be just because of her stereotype
brokenstrings001 chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
wow your lemons are nicely done
Nasakegan chapter 31 . 3/11/2017
Nooooooo. I was hoping to see the end of the battle the abandoned cliffhanger no jutsu has screwed me once again. *crumbles to the floor sobbing*
V01dSw0rd chapter 31 . 2/18/2017
I LOVE this story!
SUPER EAGER FOR UPDATE!
Kael Sunstrider chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Almost 3 years feelsbadman
Anonimo1 chapter 31 . 2/5/2017
Como me dejas así?! Sigue por favor.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/18/2016
damn man I'm loving this. please continue!
Randoh chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
The set-up could have gone a lot better. Consider:

A cockroach is on the table in front of you. For a second, you consider smashing it with a slipper. You know its going to make a mess and you worry about contaminating the table. What to do? You detonate a nuke because you can. Sure, the reader had no inkling that you even had a nuke. Its major major overkill and no sane people would do it when there are a million other options available but it does the job. You kill the cockroach, any other other roaches and bugs, yourself, and any germs which may contaminate your table in the blink of an eye.

Dont even get me started on how quick the lemon developed.

I know this story was written a long long time ago and I hope things have changed between then and now but this really could have gone a lot better.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/18/2016
please continue! I'm loving it bru.
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »