Reviews for New Frontiers
SUPER EAGER FOR UPDATE!
Sephios chapter 1 . 2/11
Almost 3 years feelsbadman
Anonimo1 chapter 31 . 2/5
Como me dejas así?! Sigue por favor.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/18/2016
damn man I'm loving this. please continue!
Randoh chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
The set-up could have gone a lot better. Consider:

A cockroach is on the table in front of you. For a second, you consider smashing it with a slipper. You know its going to make a mess and you worry about contaminating the table. What to do? You detonate a nuke because you can. Sure, the reader had no inkling that you even had a nuke. Its major major overkill and no sane people would do it when there are a million other options available but it does the job. You kill the cockroach, any other other roaches and bugs, yourself, and any germs which may contaminate your table in the blink of an eye.

Dont even get me started on how quick the lemon developed.

I know this story was written a long long time ago and I hope things have changed between then and now but this really could have gone a lot better.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/18/2016
please continue! I'm loving it bru.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/29/2016
Hopefully this story gets updated
Guest chapter 31 . 8/19/2016
update this story its fucking awesome as hell please update it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
When are you going to continue the story I'm loving it more n more I hope u continue this story
Guest chapter 31 . 6/24/2016
I am hoping that you will update soon. Love the story!
DragonBuster117 chapter 23 . 6/26/2016
This chapter was very emotional and shows that you are a great writer. You have a good degree of depth to all your characters with both personality and backstory, I believe that is how you write a good story. This is by far the best story I have ever read with frequent lemons, and one of the best overall. Great job *slow clap*.
DragonBuster117 chapter 13 . 6/25/2016
I recognized the name Tora, who could forget that demon. I believe Tora is decended form Matatabi in canon, it explains how it can survive the daiymo's (?) wife and get away from ninja.
psychopath556 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Please come back and continue writing, this fiction is great, just ignore those flamers they don't know what they're talking about, your characters are great, story-line is perfect and emotional scenes are incredible, granted i wish Naruto would take a bit more of an Alpha male roll but your way works just as good, please come back and continue this masterpiece
Shadowpawzzz chapter 31 . 6/7/2016
Epic story I liked it alot come back bring this story back from the dead!
ivanganev1992 chapter 31 . 5/20/2016
Ch 31

In the heart of the Battle against other demon the Nightmare in Pokegirl universe after everything and the demon is a little scratched and bruised it ended.

Please update.