Reviews for New Frontiers
brokenstrings001 chapter 23 . 8/28
This is so great. you really showed that the girls really do have character instead of glorified whores. I commend your writing, you really made me feel thr intense emotions while reading it. Although Shion doesnt seem to be much fleshed out as the other girl it may be just because of her stereotype
brokenstrings001 chapter 1 . 8/28
wow your lemons are nicely done
Nasakegan chapter 31 . 3/11
Nooooooo. I was hoping to see the end of the battle the abandoned cliffhanger no jutsu has screwed me once again. *crumbles to the floor sobbing*
V01dSw0rd chapter 31 . 2/18
I LOVE this story!
SUPER EAGER FOR UPDATE!
Sephios chapter 1 . 2/11
Almost 3 years feelsbadman
Anonimo1 chapter 31 . 2/5
Como me dejas así?! Sigue por favor.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/18/2016
damn man I'm loving this. please continue!
Randoh chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
The set-up could have gone a lot better. Consider:

A cockroach is on the table in front of you. For a second, you consider smashing it with a slipper. You know its going to make a mess and you worry about contaminating the table. What to do? You detonate a nuke because you can. Sure, the reader had no inkling that you even had a nuke. Its major major overkill and no sane people would do it when there are a million other options available but it does the job. You kill the cockroach, any other other roaches and bugs, yourself, and any germs which may contaminate your table in the blink of an eye.

Dont even get me started on how quick the lemon developed.

I know this story was written a long long time ago and I hope things have changed between then and now but this really could have gone a lot better.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/18/2016
please continue! I'm loving it bru.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/29/2016
Hopefully this story gets updated
Guest chapter 31 . 8/19/2016
update this story its fucking awesome as hell please update it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
When are you going to continue the story I'm loving it more n more I hope u continue this story
Guest chapter 31 . 6/24/2016
I am hoping that you will update soon. Love the story!
DragonBuster117 chapter 23 . 6/26/2016
This chapter was very emotional and shows that you are a great writer. You have a good degree of depth to all your characters with both personality and backstory, I believe that is how you write a good story. This is by far the best story I have ever read with frequent lemons, and one of the best overall. Great job *slow clap*.
DragonBuster117 chapter 13 . 6/25/2016
I recognized the name Tora, who could forget that demon. I believe Tora is decended form Matatabi in canon, it explains how it can survive the daiymo's (?) wife and get away from ninja.
1,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »