Reviews for New Frontiers
Kegan chapter 31 . 11/23
Plz finish this story, at least finish the mistress arc, the latest chapter is such a cliff hanger and a horrible place to end the series on...
KittyKatKegan chapter 31 . 11/23
Please update this story, at the very least finish the mistress arc, the latest chapter is a horrid cliff hanger that is irritating me beyond belief, I beg of you, give me some form of closure at the very least, if you dont actually plan to continue it.
ews1 chapter 31 . 10/30
I know it would be hard to justify but I do hope Naruto manages to add the sexlong to the group.
FireStorm92 chapter 31 . 10/8
So, I got all caught up and I love this story. The only thing that bothers me is that it's been over a year since your last update. Please come back and start up again. I want to continue this awesome story.
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 31 . 9/24
Please continue the story.
powermachine79 chapter 31 . 9/6
great chapter hope to read more soon :)
Dka Darkness chapter 27 . 9/5
The story is okey,but to much drama
starwars204 chapter 31 . 9/4
Please update this story please
Jordan Wilson chapter 31 . 9/2
Dude why'd you stop at chpt 31 I wanna know what happens next dude I wanna see how hikiri's evolution helps her harem sisters. Also you gotta have naruto use kurumas powers against the dragon pokegirl.
Poke'boy24 chapter 31 . 8/30
Chiff Hanger! When will the next chapter be up?
narmulti chapter 31 . 8/6
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
You didn't kill off Naruto are you?
Update pleasèeeeeee
Please update if you ever intend on continuing this story.
bubbattmax chapter 31 . 7/1
Hello, I would like to say that i am greatly enjoying this story and slightly wondering why it has been put on hold. i dont mean to intrude upon your life but i really do hope some more chapters will be coming in the future.
Minato 1 chapter 15 . 6/23
I think and hope naruto has at least two legendaries and some dragon types in his would really make the story more intresting
1,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »