Reviews for Waiting in the Sunlight
Percabeth102460003 chapter 13 . 14h
รถ
Chrissiel chapter 34 . 5/25
Please please please try to continue this story I know you have updated It in a long time but please do try to update this story thank u
1Dcrazy14 chapter 34 . 5/11
this is sooooooooo good
Tuck everlasting was a true heartrenching book for me and this just like... omg thank you I forgot about that book
I'm gone! Do you own a shirt? Your too funny!
babychicks chapter 34 . 4/11
I loved this story, but it seems like you e abandoned it :( it would've been nice to see Bella get accepted by the tribe and getting married. Thanks for writing though!
lexipexi chapter 1 . 3/21
This is really good..I just made an account u think u can help me I really want to write a story
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 34 . 3/17
more?
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 3/1
Oh my, seems like the chessy part is on :D

This chapter is nearly unbearable cute, do you know that?

It is so sweet in fact that if it were a sweet, it would cause instant holes in your teeth. Hmm...it would have made dentists rich.
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 3/1
Ohh...the bad part about imrint stories is that Carlisle, Esme, Jasper and Emmet have to go after some time.

It's too bad seeing as Carlisle is one of my favourite characters...
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 3/1
Hehehehe...I do wonder, hwo Sam will react to her birthday fiasco :D
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 3/1
Seriously, your story starts to turn me into a weirdo. I had the intense need to cackle there...

(How appropriate that had be...muhahaha! XD )
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 3/1
Okay, so, I am FINALLY able to write this review. It's a mystery to me, why my computer found it so entertaining to delete the review each time, even before I could write more then a word.

-sigh- Technology...

Anyway, I am surprised Edward kept his distance for so long. Especially considering how Bella seems to enjoy to ignore his existence. (Not that isn't understandable :D )
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 3/1
Okay, this story makes me want to giggle...bad. Really, what is your story doing to me?
Noemie.mikaeslon54 chapter 34 . 2/23