Reviews for Kakuzu's Side Job
SleepyForest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
"Your pimp." Gold I say, PURE GOLD! It took me a minute to actually type a review because I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Now my mom thinks I've lost it.
plob berry chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
A...PIMP! HA THAT'S SO F-KING FUNNY I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE LAUGHING!
riptocs chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
...and I could totally see a fic where Pein was a pimp to all the Akatsuki members
Xekon chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Pein:1 Kakuzu:0

great crackfic.
DiamondTauro chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
-blinks before roaring in laughter-

That was like...Crack! LOL! XD! I loved it! 333 Nice job! xDDDD ILV!
Evil-Peach chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Pimp daddy Pien . That's too good
Slush chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This is awesome.
Also, I think that Kakuzu had already thought about the consequences of getting caught by the leader and agreed quietly because it wasn't as bad as what he feared it to be. Hence, he wasn't OOC in that part.
If my long sentence even makes any sense...
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
*dies laughing* Oh, God. That was just too funny. XD
ckret2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Hah! Why doesn't this have any reviews yet? This is hilarious, and I could easily see Kakuzu doing this.

And oh, the irony of his insistence that Pein doesn't know what it's like to be the last member of a bloodline.

Well-written, entertaining, and I didn't find it OOC; so far as I can tell, the only really "OOC" moment would be that Kakuzu agreed to a fifty-fifty split. But hey, even he can be pushed to desperation, I suppose. It sounds like to him the idea of keeping his clan going is at least as important as the cash in this situation, so he might not really care.

Although I'm sure he'll be losing sleep over that lost fifty percent, haha.

Good job, I thoroughly enjoyed this.