Reviews for Unreasonable
Elaine27 chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
OMG...even now this still makes me cry and smile at the same time ! Thank you so much for this happy ending 3
Yang of Yin chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Yay! For happy endings. They especially deserve it. I really liked this story and where you went with it. I could easily imagine this happening in the show. Great story!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Waterworks! Uh, what is wrong with me? Well, I loved it...sad, but totally sweet and romantic!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
I cried even harder this time. My throat hurts from it all! Amazingly well done!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Cried. Again. Man, I'm a sucker for romance and heartbreak! It was fabulous, of course!
Cowboy1 on SFA chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
LOVED this chapter! How everyone felt for John when he died and especially the happy ending. You couldn't have finished off better than that, LOVED that you not only had little Gregory William Druitt there but that John was back to the way he was before he became Jack. Plus, Helen was wright does it really matter how he got there? NO!
The Daughter of santan chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
I don't mean to split hairs but if John Druitt could teleport anywhere and time why didn't he go back to before the daisy cutter was dropped to save Helen Magnus? Anyway it was a good story and he did deserve to be with her.
melissaadams22 chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Hey there,

AW dang thank you for making them happy finally. I LOVED this, it really was a nice addition to what was overall a troubling dark, not a fan of post world ending stories or apolyptic or whatever they're called but this was nicely done. Thank you.

Melissa chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
This was one of the best written sanctuary stories ive had the pleasure of reading i hope you continue this story i would love to read the rest i was hoping that this would be a re write of the episode and that john would find an unconscious un pregnant helen lying on the ground at sanctuary. that would have been interesting great job
Cowboy1 from SFA chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
WOW! You really feel for John and everyone else. Really loved the orange part, it was sweet, maybe even romantic, and mostly sad. Thanks for the writing the story, alot better than wondering exactly what might of happened.
melissaadams22 chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Hey there,

I just wanted to send a fast review and say GREAT job, sad but GREAT before I jump off to get ready for the new Sanctuary tonight...can't wait for that.

This was wonderful and you really got into John's heart and mind, nicely done.

melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Hey there,

I'm not usually one for just Druitt focused stories but this was NICELY done. I can see how hard it was for him and yet how things may have progressed and it went from happiness even in disaster to complete was wonderfully done and though different it added a depth to an episode that honestly wasn't one of my favorites.