Reviews for Nobody knows
Great
plume-d-imagination chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is so BEAUTIFUL ! Ah ah ! I laughed a lot ! Thanks XOXO
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
oh so sweet talking in his sleep.. i wold love to actuality se this in the real show.. that wold be something.. great way to come out with the secret he tried so hard to hold in. well dreams as a path to the subconscious and they usualy do not have a sensor filter
Mezzo187 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Very entertaining. Although I think it could go in the "Humor" category-had me chuckling throughout at your wording of Booth's thoughts. ;)
catleft chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
It was a cute story. Seely's thoughts were funny.
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I loved this one! I loved that it was told from Booth POV. I loved the part when max confronted him! too damn funny!:):)
kimmcg chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
so totaly loved this

The end was to die for , so funny to follow the mind of a tired and sexy Booth .

I has reciently stumbled over your writings and am loving the read ! can't wait to go over your other works :)

your bio was great what a life you have had , hope there is lots more interesting things out there for you to enjoy

loved your line :

"Angst is soul food, romance the heart's fondant icing and sex, the delicious unmissable dessert"

happy writing

Kim
squirtbug158 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
While the story ideas are wonderful, the grammar, sentence structure, and spelling are not. Also noticed that you frequently use the wrong homonym (i.e., coarse rather than course). This is true for all of the stories I've struggled through, not just this one.

I might suggest you pay more attention in English class, or take a refresher course.

Keep trying, though. As I said, good ideas, but poor execution. If you can fix the wrong parts, you could develop into a wonderful author.
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
It was great. Seeley walking around all day in a cloud talking to himself, and Bones being the one to out them. Perfect.

Nyre
Bluesdj chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Loved this POV style and you build the emotional high very well unveiling the facts bit by bit. Very well written.

Ciao, Ari
rak22705 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Loved it. Really interesting way of writing
Selene Illusinia chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Very interesting way of writing. It was refreshing to read something like this where the memories were used instead of first person actions and the way that you described everything was preferable to the more blatant language that you usually read. Well done.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Hi there,

Loved the ending...'they all know now'...and they definitely do...Knismesis sounds very nice...Had to love the way Booth remembered everything that had transpired the night before...

Looking forward to more from you...

Ger
CSINaomi chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Nicely done. Loved the unique perspective of Booth's internal monologue.

Smiles,

Naomi
jmbatt chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I admit, it was a litte hard to follow... but worth it. Loved the inner dialigue Booth was having w/himself; and Max's comments were just hilarious! Caught red-handed, so to speak! But of course, Booth blowing his own cover in his sleep was great, as everyone was gathered 'round to hear it! Might as well confess, which they did! Yea!