Reviews for Touch
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
yay! this was really good! i really enjoyed reading it.
raywing chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
This is such a sweet story! Thanks so much for writing.

-raywing
xX-Coventina-Xx chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
God! This story has desended down from heaven! It was excellent, write more!

Jenni-
Indygodusk chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
This is the first slayers fic I've read. It is really sweet and fuzzy and warm (would that be swaffy?). Thank you.
Ilione chapter 3 . 12/8/2002
I stumbled across this story once when I was reading way too late at night and of course didn't think to bookmark it. I was afraid that I would never find it again. I'm so glad I did. This is a beautiful story. You capture the feeling of going for far too long without being touched perfectly, and you leave the reader with the warm, everything's-right-with-the-world feeling of a good hug. It's also got some of the best Gourry's-eye-view writing I've ever seen. Thank you.
CSakuraS chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
AAAAWWWWWW! _ Cuteness!
Juu-Ou chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
Oh, very cute! That was quite enjoyable to read!
terminal insanity chapter 3 . 6/3/2002
one of the (much) better blanket fics i've come across... it's really good. and non-ooc... it's fully of non-sappy sweetness... love it!...
Lady Karasu chapter 3 . 5/14/2002
I must say, I have truely fallen in love with this story. It is very sweet, and manages to stay very much in character, which is amazing for anything even nearing feelings and Zelgadis. I truely hope to see more of this. I'm not usually huge on Zel and Amelia (it usually comes across as overly sappy), but this has caught my attention and heart. Very good work, please continue.
sunling chapter 3 . 4/29/2002
This was just wonderful. All that warm fuzziness, seasoned with just a dash of something like romantic tension. As I see this, you've caught the spirit, the elusive something of the series here, pinned it right down. Very sweet, very memorable. I loved it.
Fearil chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
I really liked this story! I think you captured the characters personalities really well! Keep up the good work!
Spy Elf chapter 3 . 3/5/2002
Awwwwwww... It figures that Zel would need to slowly work his way up to human comfort. How sweet!
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
that was sweet _~
Ysabet chapter 3 . 1/28/2002
Heh... ohhh, that was lovely! Lina, when being very lina-ish, is the embodiment of Kawaii (the Zen of Kawaii? What a concept), and this was a perfect vehicle for her. Must watch more Slayers! Must see more episodes! Must read more fanfic! Moooooore! Thanks...
Ysabet chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
XD... that was SO nicely done! I have to admit, like so many others I have a soft spot for Zelgadiss. Must be those eyes. This was really lovely; his inner dialogue was perfectly in character (poor guy), and I gotta admit- so was Amelia's! Nice work. Now on to the next chapter... _