Reviews for A Blazing Blue Destruction
Grassleap chapter 41 . 5/1
You know, wingpaw does have point, these cliffhangers are evil...but I can't help but love them. Thanks icy I don't know how I'd live without you!
-Grassleap ('.')
Thanks so much icy, I haven't read for a while, hunting and what not, but I love this book so much it's amazing!
Love your work and can't wait for the next chapter,
-Grassleap
SilverStormyWolf chapter 50 . 3/29
Please update! This is one of the best fanfics iv'e read in a while, and I REALLY want to know what happens!
The Shimmering Wolf chapter 50 . 3/26
Oh come on! UPDATE! I SHAL THROW A BUS ON FIRE THAT THISTLECLAW IS DRIVING ON YOU UNLESS YOU UPDATE! TWO MORE CHAPTERS TILL ITS OVER! HURRY UP!

This mini rant is brought to you by Shadow, the part of me that likes to punch people. She really enjoys this story.
Updateradader chapter 50 . 3/20
UPDATE!
WarriorsOfWinter chapter 50 . 3/14
No! Not the cliffhangers..
WarriorsOfWinter chapter 27 . 3/8
Noo... Mosspaw is not mad at all. It's not like her sister was fed deathberries by the medicine cat! (sarcasm)
WarriorsOfWinter chapter 24 . 3/8
Mistypaw! How could you, Icy!? She was so young! Now I have to read more!
WarriorsOfWinter chapter 11 . 3/7
Icy, you monster! Two cats dead in one chapter?! And it just had to be Robinwing!
WarriorsOfWinter chapter 7 . 3/7
Ok, let me just say that I love this story. You are an amazing writer and your plot keeps me wanting to read more! I have always loved Mistystar, Stonepaw and Mosskit. Your disclaimers and author's note are hilarious. I am very picky about writing styles, but I love your's. Keep writing!
Reedstorm17 chapter 50 . 2/8
What's she going to say?!
Whitelightning chapter 40 . 1/25
Okay I hate absolutely everyone in this entire story other than Mosspaw. Who knew there could be so many evil characters?! Oh well I hope Mosspaw doesn't die...
Whitelightning chapter 38 . 1/25
If I could I would destroy Stonepaw because he is insane and he can never redeem himself! I like the story though.
jayleaf1 chapter 50 . 1/25
WHAT?! SADNESS?! NOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Thanks for updating again. If possible could you post the last two chapters around the same time? I understand that that might mean it will be a longer wait for the next chapter, but I'm willing to pay the price
Ruby chapter 50 . 1/24