Reviews for A Blazing Blue Destruction
Maplestar chapter 7 . 4/18
Okay Icy, ignore this! LionblazeRules, listen up, heres your explanation for "why is this last chapter chapter 50?"
Okay look, Icy posted the allegiances in the first chapter, the prologue in the second. Those are not chapters, they are the beginning of every warriors story that they all must have. All allegiances are pretty much the same. (layout wise) All prologues are like mini prequels. I know you probably understand that, but its part of my explanation. As you can see, the first chapter actually is chapter 3 in the fanfiction websites opinion. I hate how the chapters dont match up too, but its life. So, there you go. Quick sumstary:
The first two "chapters" are the allegiancest and prologue. The first actual chapter starts on chapter three. There you go!
Maplestar chapter 7 . 4/18
Icy, look. Either update or take this story down. I get it, youre in college, youre busy, youre kind of done with Warriors, you have other things on your mind. But look, you need to either update (which Id be really happy about), or take this story down (which Id be really sad about.) Or there is the option of giving it to someone else to finish if you really dont want to finish it, and yet your work is impressive and you love the story. I get it, youre editing, you have almost no free time. But couldnt you at least post a simple: "Im giving up" announcement on the story. Or a statement that says something like one of these:
1. Im looking for someone to take over ABB. For me. If anyone is willing, PM me.
2. Im sorry guys, Im not interested in finishing this story. I will (or will not) be taking this story down (some date.)
3. Guys, be patient with me. I know youve been doing that for so long, and Im sorry, I have college and other stuff, and I just cant right now. But I promise, I will update by (date) and if not you can yell at me (review or oingrwise) until I do.
Okay, so there are your options. Youll probably never look at this, but if you do, please at least say something on your Bio. Im seriously dying! (You left us at a dead cliffhanger, if you dont remmber) The exact words are literally glued inside my brain permanently, and I keep wondering: What will Mosspaw say? After all, she did kill them.
Prophecyforthree chapter 50 . 4/17
Omg! I am waiting for more!
CliffhangerHater chapter 50 . 4/10
Two more chapters... wow icy you are terrable at updating like two more chapters all the suspense and not been updated in what 3 years... im still gonna read your other storys though
marygao chapter 50 . 2/7
honestly tho icy cant u hurry up and what's with all those cliffies as u call them
Niqhtshadow chapter 50 . 10/28/2017
I have loved reading this story! I hope that you can finish it
Maple Dapple chapter 50 . 8/14/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! IM BEGGING YOU
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2017
Mosskit is a guy xD
Guest chapter 50 . 8/1/2017
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ ND I NEED TO FIND OUT HOW IT ENDS!
poop chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
2 things

1: thitsleclaw was never gonna be deputy (explained in bluestars prophecy)

2: mudfur,river clans med cat was a warrior before a med cat and leopardstar was his daughter and the onlyone in her litter to survive (explainedin crookedstars promise)
LionblazeRules chapter 50 . 6/5/2017
Wait... this IS chapter 50... has he gone over his goal? No showdown has happened yet, and it's already chapter 50. Am i the only one who doesn't understand this?
sierra chapter 50 . 6/3/2017
well, crap! and wait...why did Goosefeather give deathberries again to Mistypaw?
Guest chapter 49 . 6/3/2017
okay, Mosspaw x Redpaw, make it happen! or I will die! seriously! D.I.E they are so cute together I mean, come on! Redtail and Moss...something! Mosstail? Mossfur? Mossglow, Mossleaf, Mossheart, Mossshine, Mosspelt, Mosswing, Mossfern, Moss...something! make it happen I love Red x Moss now! XD and really? Redtail in cannon never really seemed that close with any she-cat besides the fact he had Sandstorm! even then, still!
Sliverstar chapter 50 . 5/2/2017
Where the heck is this thing I have given you so long but you are yet to post z
Please replay