Reviews for A Blazing Blue Destruction
SilverStormyWolf chapter 50 . 3/29
Please update! This is one of the best fanfics iv'e read in a while, and I REALLY want to know what happens!
The Shimmering Wolf chapter 50 . 3/26
Oh come on! UPDATE! I SHAL THROW A BUS ON FIRE THAT THISTLECLAW IS DRIVING ON YOU UNLESS YOU UPDATE! TWO MORE CHAPTERS TILL ITS OVER! HURRY UP!

This mini rant is brought to you by Shadow, the part of me that likes to punch people. She really enjoys this story.
Updateradader chapter 50 . 3/20
UPDATE!
LunarFrostChill chapter 50 . 3/14
No! Not the cliffhangers..
LunarFrostChill chapter 27 . 3/8
Noo... Mosspaw is not mad at all. It's not like her sister was fed deathberries by the medicine cat! (sarcasm)
LunarFrostChill chapter 24 . 3/8
Mistypaw! How could you, Icy!? She was so young! Now I have to read more!
LunarFrostChill chapter 11 . 3/7
Icy, you monster! Two cats dead in one chapter?! And it just had to be Robinwing!
LunarFrostChill chapter 7 . 3/7
Ok, let me just say that I love this story. You are an amazing writer and your plot keeps me wanting to read more! I have always loved Mistystar, Stonepaw and Mosskit. Your disclaimers and author's note are hilarious. I am very picky about writing styles, but I love your's. Keep writing!
Reedstorm17 chapter 50 . 2/8
What's she going to say?!
Whitelightning chapter 40 . 1/25
Okay I hate absolutely everyone in this entire story other than Mosspaw. Who knew there could be so many evil characters?! Oh well I hope Mosspaw doesn't die...
Whitelightning chapter 38 . 1/25
If I could I would destroy Stonepaw because he is insane and he can never redeem himself! I like the story though.
jayleaf1 chapter 50 . 1/25
WHAT?! SADNESS?! NOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Thanks for updating again. If possible could you post the last two chapters around the same time? I understand that that might mean it will be a longer wait for the next chapter, but I'm willing to pay the price
Ruby chapter 50 . 1/24
Cool
Grassleap chapter 41 . 1/2
Thanks, icy I now know why your called that, you cold, cliffhanger-writer *glares* any way I'm gonna go read the next chapter and it better be good... Thanks...
-Grassleap
Grassleap chapter 40 . 1/2
You know icy wingpaw has a good point on cliff hangs and
you better not kill mosspaw or I will kill you. Simple.
Thanks all the same :)