Reviews for A Blazing Blue Destruction
Misty star forever chapter 15 . 7/3
Misty paw in thunderclan is a MOUSEBRAIN! Can't she learn to keep her big mouth shut?! Btw great story
SpiritBlazeLuv chapter 2 . 6/10
I liked ur prologue! Really hooked my interest. Awesome prophecy or omen!
UPDATE chapter 50 . 6/2
PLEASE!
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 50 . 6/3
Ugh. Please update soon! I hate cliffhangers even though this really isn't one!
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 11 . 5/31
I like this a lot, but I dislike how you have Mistypaw as an idiot. In the series, ol' Misty is one of my favorite characters.
Grassleap chapter 41 . 5/1
You know, wingpaw does have point, these cliffhangers are evil...but I can't help but love them. Thanks icy I don't know how I'd live without you!
-Grassleap ('.')
Thanks so much icy, I haven't read for a while, hunting and what not, but I love this book so much it's amazing!
Love your work and can't wait for the next chapter,
-Grassleap
SilverStormyWolf chapter 50 . 3/29
Please update! This is one of the best fanfics iv'e read in a while, and I REALLY want to know what happens!
The Shimmering Wolf chapter 50 . 3/26
Oh come on! UPDATE! I SHAL THROW A BUS ON FIRE THAT THISTLECLAW IS DRIVING ON YOU UNLESS YOU UPDATE! TWO MORE CHAPTERS TILL ITS OVER! HURRY UP!

This mini rant is brought to you by Shadow, the part of me that likes to punch people. She really enjoys this story.
Updateradader chapter 50 . 3/20
UPDATE!
WarriorsOfWinter chapter 50 . 3/14
No! Not the cliffhangers..
WarriorsOfWinter chapter 27 . 3/8
Noo... Mosspaw is not mad at all. It's not like her sister was fed deathberries by the medicine cat! (sarcasm)
WarriorsOfWinter chapter 24 . 3/8
Mistypaw! How could you, Icy!? She was so young! Now I have to read more!
WarriorsOfWinter chapter 11 . 3/7
Icy, you monster! Two cats dead in one chapter?! And it just had to be Robinwing!
WarriorsOfWinter chapter 7 . 3/7
Ok, let me just say that I love this story. You are an amazing writer and your plot keeps me wanting to read more! I have always loved Mistystar, Stonepaw and Mosskit. Your disclaimers and author's note are hilarious. I am very picky about writing styles, but I love your's. Keep writing!