Reviews for Two Types of Relationships
red chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
theres a shock on the last episiode that kinda proves your story is somewhat accurate nice fic
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Kyrie's age? That is revealed... Why did Toppy ask him that? Your fic is really nice! Did you find the last four episodes?
death angel shadow kat chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
lol hes over 1000 years old XD wait sents the world's binning but i still love this to
cookie monster gurl chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I enjoyed this. Very funny and cute. Love Toppy's POV.
kyrie chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
You should keep writing more about there relationship and say what you think thats going to happen
Madame Kiksters chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
That was great. I, for one, am glad though, that they didn't have any blatant romantic feelings for each other, usually you could get that in typical anime and it isn't too bad until they throw in the usual hot springs scene. Anyhoo, can't wait until you finish it, only one clue I shall leave you to the summary...'EPIC'. Please PM me when you finish the series, I want to ask what you thought of it, I would totally recommend to my friends but I don't want to push something only I like on them. I look foward to reading from you.
Kurama's final nightmare chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
please write more on this... eer, game? i guess since thatswhat its sorted under. it is an absolutely amazing story on its own plus your a great author so please make another story about this game/manga/anime!
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Yay! Morte X Kyrie!

Those two really DO have a complex relationship. "
Sheba chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Nice job on this.

This is based off the anime, right? In the video game, Taupy has a girlfriend called Muffy. She's gigantic. But he loves her. :)

Very interesting fic, I enjoyed reading it.
LilyMoonstone chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
for Toppi to worry about Kyrie's age after a month of travelling... Hope u get to watch th complete series, if not u could try animekuro.
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Very cute. Your fic is another way to describe Kyrie's and Morte's relationship. While I won't spoil the end of the anime (not like you probably seen it) I can simply tell you that there relationship isn't that deep in the anime to call it romantic even at the end. -_- It needs more character development.

I found it funny how while Toppi was in his own world thinking, he didn't hear Kyrie's age. I think he's 17 but the anime makes him WAY older than that. It'll probably be different in the game and manga though.

But Kyrie is mysterious. I was disappointed about his past in the anime. In episode 12 (SPOILER) when the trio fell into a trap that sent them back to memory lane, Morte was going insane, Toppi was having happy moments and Kyrie...it was just weird. He had flashbacks before he had Morte but they weren't bad. In fact, they were good memories of Kyrie working at that restaurant with the beast men...it was just weird how he had a peaceful memory but then it switched to something violent that probably wouldn't make any since in the video game and the manga because I read the first chapter of World Destruction in JP and apparently, Kyrie is more isolated in the manga and his powers are more unstable. Still, that's why we can wait for the game. :D

Keep up the good work. :D I might end up writing an Agan/Kyrie fic soon...but then again, school is in the way, but once I'm done with my driving class and Thanksgiving comes, I'll have all the time in the world. I can't wait!

Momo M. Taro or Pepper from Fallen Angel