Reviews for O Fortuna
maroongrad chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Nice!

An excellent AU.
BulletsforValentine chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Yea... You should make him rape her first! Or the opposite, she rape him.. Whatever, and then you can make her kill herself.. That sounds good..
Donna Emerald chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Hi there,

At first...I don't like those fluffy stories where Alucard is all happy-go-lucky, either.

So it was a nice change to read this story here...I also really liked the way Walter was described especially when Integra wonders what kind of butler she really has.

In addition to that I cherish that there are other people learning latin at school, though I have to admit that I hated it and dropped it as soon as possible. It gave the whole story some kinf of dark poetic touch.

All in all it was a very good story and I'm looking forward to reading another one of yours.
Diavolo Geer chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
kukukuku! I LOVED this! MUAHAHAAH! I think this is the best hellsing fanfic i've read so far... I love it when the main chars die, and my favorite char kills them! W kukuku! (plus this was nicely written!)
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I'm glad to have stumbled across a fic like this. You are able to see Alucard for what he is, a madman and a fiend. Integra tries to fight him but he's a psychopath who outdoes her at every turn.

I rather liked the end, when Integra offs herself rather than Be Alucard's fledgling.

I know that Alucard doesn't like suicide but this was a victory for her. And it's good that you never lost sight of the great evil that is Alucard. Most people just worship him and say he can do no wrong.

So, thank you for this dark and brutal fic. :)

Ta

Master of the Boot
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Like I said, the first coupla paragraphs had me dubious, concept delivery-wise, but I actually ended up really liking this. Your characterization of Integra always makes me happy, and this really is Alucard doing what Alucard is quite apt to do. The touch with Seras is what really got me, and hit a nice hard solidifying point, plot and writing-wise. Very nice.

~IGC t DM