Reviews for Desires Needs are Met
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
It was good :)
Snarry4life chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Mmmm that was hot! so so hot ! I felt incredibly dirty just reading it!
MovingSomewhereElse chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
O.O

dude, you have magical lemon skillz!
kimi14701 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
that was hot! i love jaspers stories
little miss wkd chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
go jazz lol
angelsfly36 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
The story is incredible haha if Edward only knew ( he'd probably kill them all)
DandHRoberts chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I thought your story was good. Face paced which is sometimes nice. I do like how you ended it. Besides Bella/Jacob stories Bella/Jasper ones are my next fave. Thanks for the fic.
Vani88 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Hi there,

I am reviewing your first B/J story and have a few things to say, both good and bad, and hope that you'll take it as constructive criticism :)

It's clear you planned it as a One Shot, therefore no problem with the general lenght of the story... I really liked the beginning, up until where Jasper is in the tree watching her. After that, things are going very fast and are a bit confusing, rough even (in a not-so-seductive way, as sometimes "rough" can be quite hot too).

I did not exactly understand the end, did Alice know or not ?

Oh, and pay attention to the tense you use. You started out with past, then switched to present and back to past.

Now, don't be bothered with all the things I mentioned, for a first it is really not bad... I hope you'll write more in the future... and the best "training" is really to read and read and read other fictions...
fireopalring chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Very hot. Bella was more ok with it than I'd expected. Maybe a little more confusion about feelings on her end, and on his, would make this shot even better. But, very hot as is.
ultimateKCLfan chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
TheOWolf9Gurl,

OMG,it was REALLY GOOD! :) U should totaly keep writing! PLZ! :D Hope 2 see more from ya soon!

~much love,

ultimateKCLfan(Shelby)
gottaloveva chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I LOVE it! I hope to read more SOON!
Sassy Mami chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
It was good if u can u should make it into a story
Twilight-ObsessedDiva chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This was good i liked it :)
Grostique-Writer chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
If only she was paying closer attention to Jasper and Bella would Alice notice something might've happened... *shakes head and laugh at Alice's hindsight*
BellasBeingBad chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This was really good! I want more, the way you left off leaves room to continue this story. So please continue or write something new please!