Reviews for Superstar
Count of Eight chapter 3 . 1/28
So that one actually did make me cry. I'm a sentimental old geezer at heart. Well done, as usual! Thank you for all the lovely work you've put out, it keeps my free time full of delight!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 8/26/2014

And THIS is Freaking AWESOME ! ! !

I was afraid Arthur would get broken heart. Because that's mean it would get me broken heart too.
I'm glad Alfred still loyal and in love with Arthur. So is Arthur.

Many part was Awesome and Sweet between them ! It was all Lovable!

But my best is beside every time they get affectionately and loving each other, was when they get fight and suddenly kissing. xD

Love conflict with happy ending !

PanmeansForever chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
So, I like, cried? A lot? Yeah. Congratulations haha. No, seriously,t his is beautiful.
Rangurren chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
That was so wonderful
LyckyDycky chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
D'awwww th was sweet
AJW chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I think I just died from over-excitedness. This was so cute! I love all of your UsUk's, but this is definitely going on my top list for overall stories! 3
Cazuki chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Aw I died of fluff poisioning. This was really nice and very emotionally engaging without being drawn out, good work.
TheEndofTag chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
awwwww. this one is sooo sweet! I love it!
Loner chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Okay, okay, I might...have squealed rather loudly at the end there...for several long seconds...*ahem*
CrimsonButterflyTearDrops018 chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Ooooh so much cute!
SangoBFF chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
So much win.

Ugh, I'm so not crying...

So very beautiful :) It made me giggle like a little girl, especially when Alfred gave Arthur his bomber jacket. FANGIRLED. HARD.

Amazingly adorable story! Wonderful job!
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
D'aaaawww! *rolls around* That's so cute! So cute! Ah, um...I don't really know what else to saaay...aside from, y'know, awe, and how cute, and how this made my crappy morning oh-so-much better.

So. Um. Yeah. S'all I got.

Trumpet-Geek chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Such a cute little ficlet!
HamburgerWithTea chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
I can't stop fangirling.

this was shot, yet one of the most awesome stories i've ever read.

thank you for this wonderfull piece of writing!
TangerineTea chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Oh, good lord. So. Cute. That was so sweet, I think I have cavities. Ahhh, and I went to the dentist's only two weeks ago, too! Great job X3
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »