Reviews for Sketches From Valencia
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Hello again~This is the other Valencia fic I saw on your profile, at least I *think* it is, so I thought I would revuu it. :D

Since I haven't played FE3 or FE2, I can't comment much on characterization and canon, though I will say dis seems to be well-written, as always :D Since this seems to take place over the course of FE2, ending with the girls leaving back for Akanea after Valencia is saved, it might have been nice to have a couple of battle scenes, like actually fightan zombiez instead of just talking about them, but the story works well enough on its own, so its no biggie. Good work
AdamLL chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I liked it. Love how you portrayed the sister's relationship and bond with each other. I not much for the american names, but that doesn't take away from a well written story :)
Nanospeed chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
All I have to say is wow. You have a way of portraying these characters in a way that I never imagined.

Wait so Camus Zeke? I thought Camus is Sirus? Or are they different people with the same faces? Or the same person with different names? (Lol fire emblem on the SNES is fun :))

Anyways, hope to see more writings.
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
All right, you just totally made my night!

I love the pegasus knight sisters, and your portrayal of them always makes me remarkably happy (despite the love triangle messes XD). I love that their relationship is at the forefront of all of these vignettes...

And heh, nice nod with Bowy's pronunciation.

I think my favorite has to be "Grace." The dynamic that emerges between Cellica and Palla is just wonderful, as well as the the comparison/contrast between Cellica and Est. One a young woman and one still a child... That Cellica is someone Palla respects and cares for enough to follow is really striking juxtaposed next to her sense of responsibility and protectiveness towards Est. And yay, the balance in Cellica's particular brand of leadership, between doubt and strength. Lovely detail there, along with the fact that she visits everyone each night - I can definitely see that happening.

Though "Surprises" comes close, if only because I adore your description of Alm (and Catria's and Palla's different reactions to him). And because of the plot point and the fact that the sisters recognize "Zeke" - because they *should* have, Est in particular, despite the game glossing over that particular fact... (Aha. And now I'm wondering which one of them spoke to him. Est?)

Those last few lines in "Departure" there though, OUCH, considering what happens.

Thanks again for writing this. (I think this has the honor of being the first Gaiden fic here!) Looking forward to your notes!