Reviews for Everyday Heroes
PurpleBunyip chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
OMG!
Yeah... Ummm... No idea what to say really. The last chapter really threw me for a loop.

Good though.
Rachelle Lo chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Wonderful story! I am really enjoying it so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
AHHHHHH! YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY! IT"S SUCH A HAPPY ENDING! PLEASE DO A SMALL SEQUEL, PLEASE! *DOES HAPPY DANCE INTO SUNSET* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
That was absolutely beautiful.
Belah chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
*dies of feels
MarinaTheJolteonMaster chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
I did not realize we were never told her name until the very end. O_O. Very well written my friend.
Ms. AJ Ninja chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
That was, excuse me for my language, fucking amazing! I absolutley adored every single moment of this story!
Yay a reviewer chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Seriously nice story! u made me cry my heart out! u r a heavenly writer that writes heavenly stories that keep me up all night! keep up your awesome writing skills!

~Alex

( )
inevitablerainfall chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Excuse my profanity, but holy shit. This piece of writing is absolutely gorgeous. From the characterisation of characters to the build up of atmosphere; all of it is thrilling. Plus you somehow manage to agree with a ton of my head cannons which I can't help but give you bonus points for.

Bravo, this is amazing and heart warming. Keep up the good work.
Sylvia Scarlett chapter 8 . 11/15/2011
HAPPY ENDING YAY! X3
Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
I don't...sweet fucking Christ I don't even know where to begin! This is NOT what I expected when I clicked. I expected Alfred to meet like a police or fireman or teacher or just someone we all see as an everyday hero. But then Hope popped up and well...it wasn't until like chapter 5 that I realized "HOLY FUCK this is not an OC that is just going to be here and then disappear, having taught Alfred a lesson!" But by then I didn't want her to because I LIKED Hope. I'm picky when it comes to stories with OCs. It's hard keeping an OC from becoming a Mary-Sue. I myself am guilty of such despite my best efforts. You don't even notice until it's too late. But Hope didn't become Mary-Sue and I LIKE her. She's human. She's realistic.

And the entire story was just one event after another that left me thinking, "Holy shit...if Hetalia was actually a serious series, I would want to see this!" And not only that, the story is well written. Seriously! You managed to find that medium between descriptive and dialoge and I can't find fault with your style or grammar. Hell, you even got characterization down (though Ivan could have used a dash more craziness and France just a bit more flirting) but it was a serious story, so I can overlook those two small details.

Seriously though, holy fuck. I was not expecting the last chapter. Actually, I expected Hope to die after the accident and I was about to start crying but nope. She survives. Then the last chapter and damn it I was tearing up because I really thought it would be the end of Hope, no more, poor Alfred, he'll feel the same heartbreak as his elders have all felt and it will be shit and hurt like fuck. But nope. SHE LIVES! -throws confetti-

Also I love your description of the future, including a female quarterback/president. Yes, I approve of this very much so. And all that Hope did. It's true, kids are our future and right now, teh school systems don't work very well at getting us to that pretty future everyone expects from us. If you've got shit teachers, then like hell you're going to get good students. I mean, I live in the South and I didn't learn about Malcum X until this semester of college, which is in the North! How fucked up is that! So yeah for Hope, I hope something like what you described does happen. Music brings the imagination to life.

Okay but seriously, good story. I SHOULD have been working on a report due tomorrow, but I was eating lunch, taking a break, and this comes up. "Hmmm...interesting. Shouldn't take me long to read." -click- -three hours later- TT happy ending. Joy! And I was very happy because one of my best friends at college is half Puerto Rican, so now Hope has a special place in my heart of fanfic hearts...on a side note Hope JONES! as in Mrs. Alfred F. Jones? As in married to Alfred? Pardon me -goes into closet, squees and cheers, returns- okay done. So in conclusion. Awesome story. These hours spent procrastinating are well worth the bitch fit my professor is going to throw when I turn in bullshit to her tomorrow XD (though I dislike her and her class anyways sooooo -shifty eyes-) I applaud you and your story! Seriously! (lol okay I need to stop saying seriously all the time XD)
freakyvampirecatgirl chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
ASDFGJ. What. Hope's last name is Richardson. So is mine... and I have a little sister named Hope. So much coincidence!
Sushi Sensei chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
awwwwwwwwwwww that was so angsty at first D: but then they lived happily ever after
NONAMESWEREAVAILABLE chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Haven't read the rest of the fic, but Germany is younger than America, actually. It was formed sometime in the latter half of the 19th century.
Quitealiar chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
That last sentence is sickeningly sweet, but I love it nonetheless! This is such an amazing story. I love it so much. I stayed up 'til 10:25 just to finish it even though I need energy for tomorrow. I freaking love this story. It had just the right amount of depressed!America to give the sick, twisted part of my mind satisfaction and there was enough fluff to give the soft-heart part of my mind satisfaction. I love it so much. Instant favorite