Reviews for In Another Lifetime
sophonsified chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
*sniff* *sniff*.

wow, you really pulled my heartstrings with this short fic.

this fic was rich in emotion and fantastically written. these past few days, I've been rereading your CM christmas fics (its becoming a tradition)and i stumbled upon this short piece, and it blew my mind and apparently also triggered my tear ducts. :D

My favourite line was the one you ended with: "Haley may always be his 'Emma Schuller', but she's his Emily Prentiss"

AMAZING.
linelm chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
I liked this, very much. I think you worked with some pretty angsty and heavy subjects in this fic. And you did good.

My husband has been married before and in the beginning of our relation we (that's me ;) ) were battling exactly what Hotch and Emily are going through in this fic. It takes time and a lot of talking, but we made it well through, as I'm sure Emily and Hotch will too! ;)
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
This was amazing I loved it so much. Great job! (: So sweet.
Jac Danvers chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Oh this was good. Really, really good. The way you captured Emily's fear of being second best, bringing in the story of Emma Schuller, was just wonderful and really just so in character for both of them. I love how you portrayed their relationship, the tentativeness and how broken down they are. Overall, just a fabulous story!
1719162 chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Perfect resolution in a beautiful story. Thank you!

Tracia
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
So beautiful. I think my heart stuttered in my chest a bit when I read 'she was his only option.'
crazy4remi chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Loved this.

just enough Angst and some amazing Em/Hotch Romance.
Jazmingirl chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
oh it was great I like it
snoozie2105 chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Beautifully written!
lil-bit9054 chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
I liked the fact that he actually had to fight hard for her. Emily did not give in at the first sign that he might care she waited until she was sure that she came before Haley.
GrissLittleGirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Angst! I love angst and you DO know how to write it!

Waiting for the next chapter. :)
believesvueo chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I loved it! Is there a part 2? Please say "yes". hehehe
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
excellent characterization. can't wait to read more.

(oh, stubborn Emily... that self-preservation instinct can be a b*tch.)
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
stupid men

amazing begining
booswarek chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
:'( Hope you update this soon, i need to read more..