Reviews for Dorm Ride
Best book ever
Obeyhim1 chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
So funny keep writing
Obeyhim1 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Love it do far keep writing
Izzyluvs2read chapter 54 . 9/28/2013
I love dorm ride!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
I am squealing so loudly my brother came in and thought I was being murdered.
byronsar chapter 60 . 9/11/2013
WWWEEEEEEEPPPPPP! im... soo... happy... and sad... at the ... same... time...

can you pwease make a sequal or something? Can Max and Fang have kids? ZOMG! that would be AH MAH ZING! :)

please?

Please?

pretty please?

-byronsar

ace2184 chapter 60 . 8/26/2013
that was beautiful! nice ending
Guest chapter 34 . 8/26/2013
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I'M SO HAPPY NOW! HOORAY!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/26/2013
as i'm writing this i;m crying, teardrops on falling on my computer. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! I almost don't want to read this anymore...
Guest chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
ADMIT THE TRUTH DUDE!- The THREATENING Girl
sirflysalot.mr4l chapter 60 . 8/20/2013
BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE. :D thanks so much for writing this. I love it sooooo much.
Reader chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
I love how you brought f-nick into this...ad RIP cory moneith3 Finn Hudson
Reader chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
I love you. (Your writing) i want to marry your story. And i hate you. I hate you for making me stay up all night reading this (amazing) fanfic. I. Will. Not. Sleep. Until. Chapter 60. AWESOMENESS :)
Reader chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Hey! So i just read the part in the basement and I'm a little confused why they are hurt so badly...i mean ... A soft gun, isn't that a nerf gun?
Reader chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Wow you are an amazing writer. I have seriously stayed up till midnight reading this story. I really like how you stay true to the charecters personality from the book, but lightly add or take away details. A lot of fanfics take Maximum Ride and turn everyone into someone they're not. You don't. And i love your author's notes. I'll stay up all night if that's what it takes to finish this! Good Job!
3,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »