Reviews for Dorm Ride
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 44 . 8/8/2013
Nuu!
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 38 . 8/8/2013
*Dramatic Gasps* I died again. Sorry. My ghost is the one typing now.
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 37 . 8/8/2013
I. Just. Died. I don't know what from though. I mean, It was so cute. But so Sad. Yet so angering. Why are you such a good writer!
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 36 . 8/8/2013
Niiiice. How did you come up with that last prank?
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 23 . 8/8/2013
Dawwwz.
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
Another Glee Bomb! I love Glee. R.I.P Cory. lol But Where did you get the idea to put people from the Glee cast in?
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
D': :( :'(
I hope your happy I am sad now.
I mean, great story, your definitely getting reactions from me. But I am like almost crying right now.
Kyle and Max are cute, but Fax is cuter. But as long as they end up together, along with Nazzy and Eggy I will be content.
And no I am not dissing the story. It is like my favourite. I would never diss it.
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 18 . 8/8/2013
Why Doth Thou Run Maximum! D:
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
It's official. Angel is my favourite Extra Character.
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Did that really happen once when u where at a hotel?
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I just looked up Unicorn Purple. OMG it IS the best colour ever.
mooseman123 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
j
NeonEnigma88 chapter 60 . 8/2/2013
This was amazing! That paint fight at the beginning was hilarious and I loved the significance it held for them. And I loved how both Max and Fang had this superhero-complex and always thought they knew what was best for the other which usually resulted in them arguing. And great choice in music and meaning, I know have to go research some bands! Keep writing!
Charrr100 chapter 60 . 7/24/2013
I hope you are really proud of this story because it is freaking fantabulous! I love how you portrayed the characters and the storyline was never boring. Congratulations on your amazing writer skills...
Charxx
Aly chapter 60 . 7/21/2013
I know u probably don't even remember this story any more- u wrote it 3 years ago. But I just finished it and I thought it was a great story!
3,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »