Reviews for Dorm Ride
MFINGAtheflock chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
i thought i was the only person who says akwerd turttle. but its more like akwerd birdie
The Unlucky Ducky chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
what sort of hotel lets their customors sleep on spring boxes?
eternalreader62 chapter 60 . 7/20/2012
Why does it have to end?
lol :)
IggyLikesToExplode chapter 60 . 7/19/2012
i love, love, love this story! i usually don't read songfics, but this is really good! i have read a lot of fax stories, and this is the best of them all!
(\_/)
( ..) BEST STORY EVUUUUUURRRR!
(")(")
freckledjesus's-horse chapter 60 . 7/14/2012
Wow. I finished this story in one day, it was that good. I really, really, really liked this story. It was the best finished story that I have found on this website. The writing was very creative. I loved the little twists and turns of he plot. All of he concepts that were introduced.
This story made me laugh and cry. I love that in stories
I also loved how you wrote the romances of all of the characters. Ella and Iggy, Gazzy and Nudge, Kyle and Max and later Kyle and Katie, Max and the Frenchie, and last but not least, Max and Fang. FAX. Awesome FAX. :)
I really loved this story. Congratulations on finishing it, too!
-EDG
Wanna Buy A Duck chapter 60 . 7/11/2012
OH MY GOSH! I LOVED this story sooooo much! I think I ran out of tears. This story was amazing!1
niainfo7 chapter 60 . 7/8/2012
Amazing loved it. Must make more.
nicki chapter 60 . 7/8/2012
AMAZING. You have to make more. Like have to. Better than Sakura. MAke more
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I though that was really good and fudging funny so ya keep the good work at writing the storys.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
That was awesome good job on it you should make more and conutine to write more of the chapters
Fax.Is.AWESOME chapter 60 . 6/28/2012
YOU YOU HORIABLE PERSON WHY MAKE IT END AT LEAST WRITE THERE WEDDING
nicki chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
last review. GREAT job on this chapter, and all the rest of them
nicki chapter 3 . 6/27/2012