Reviews for Dorm Ride
katzapped chapter 39 . 5/20/2014
YOU'RE KILLING FAX?! HOW DARE YOU!' fake gasp'
I know you're going to fix it, you said that u want Fax too. But damn, Fang sucks at expressing his feelings.
katzapped chapter 37 . 5/20/2014
MY NAME IS KATIE! YES I'M DATING KEITH, AND I'M PRETTY SURE HE'S DYLAN IN HUMAN FORM. ATLEAST HE ACTS LIKE DYLAN, EXCEPT LESS IN LOVE WITH MAX. I'M DATING DYLAN! Yay! I love you, thanks for giving me a boyfriend! And I'm also short like the Katie in your story!
katzapped chapter 36 . 5/20/2014
That is mean! I LOVE IT! : D
How do you come up with these pranks I am going to use them!
katzapped chapter 34 . 5/20/2014
That was so incredibly corny! I wish that Max got away and Fang had to chase her, but instead Sam is going to try and ruin things, right? But I liked it anyway. : D
katzapped chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
SUCKERS! : D Hahahaha
Guest chapter 28 . 4/28/2014
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
MY HEART
IT'S ABOUT TO BREAK INTO PIECES
heartofglass99 chapter 60 . 4/25/2014
AWW! Awesome story! Perfectly written!
AssassinBeta chapter 60 . 4/12/2014
OMG I love LOVE how you made IGGY and hazy the masterminds and the whole thing just pure genius
Guest chapter 28 . 3/28/2014
I think this story is awesome. But... A really freakin' awesome amped up violin wouldn't cost $150! I'm pretty sure my acoustic violin, without any coolness, was over $1,000. Just saying. But if someone did find an amped up violin that cheap, they are either A) super lucky or B) being ripped off.(Sorry that was really bothering me;). Hehe.)
Krjrocks chapter 60 . 3/27/2014
OMG! OMG!OMG!OMG! I am your greatest fan, I swear... This took me an hour to read and the emotion lane I went through was Indescribable... Really! I am a huge fan and I cant wait to read the rest of your stories. Do you happen to do Percy Jackson stories, 'cause the PJO fanfiction world needs more authors like you. Oh my God! I am beginning to sound like Nudge!
Lucian the Wordsmith chapter 60 . 3/6/2014
I feel... Emotionally exhausted. Thank you for... Just thank you. I have no words. You are the kind of author I want to be! So yea... :)
Saha chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
So awesome- So cool!
Unknown.AGAIN chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
Hey ANYONE who read my last comment go read that fanfiction just google search Maximum Ride fanfiction High School Ride you will see it was made before this one so idk if its just a cowikedink but i dont think so they each have fang and max best of best friends, fang is in a rock band, Kyle is in it, and so on... so yeah go read it... sorry you know what i mean if well you will just know
Unknown chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
I know you dont look here anymore, but I was wondering if read the High School Ride fanfiction alot if stuff that happens in this fanfiction is almost the same just in different words or in a different place. So yeah no ones gonna answer and i know that for a fact but I was still just wondering ;)
FireStar chapter 60 . 1/31/2014
OH MY GOD I TOTALLY LOVE YOU BUT NOT IN A CREEPY WAY OH NEVER MIND I LOVED THIS STORY IM SO SORRY IT'S OVER WAAAAAA!
3,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »