Reviews for No Capes
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I do have to wonder sometimes, when Batman was just starting out, did he ever get his cape stuck in a door?
AJCrane chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Love it! :-))
Energetic red chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Lol, DIck's awesome xD
Luis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
My favorite by far! I loved how you tied the intro in later on when Dick was trying to make nice with Bruce. My favorite by far must be Alfred and Dick spending time catching up, Alfred's wit as razor sharp as ever. Fantastic read!
Dedicatedfollower467 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Lol I like this! It was cute and very in character.

For some reason the line at the end about "No capes!" reminded me of a Teen Titans fan art I saw with Wally and Dick sitting on a couch watching the TV. Dick's mouth is practically touching his knees and he looks like he's in complete horror, and the caption says, "They've just finished watching the Incredibles. Dick is rethinking his cape."

Anyways, thanks for the smile!
CC chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
The spot-on characterization and wonderful banter aside, this story covers some seriously amazing elements given that it is a relatively short one-shot.

The opening with the blue moon story seemed to be a nice but somewhat random start and then it hit me *BAM* when you brought it into play with the dialogue between Dick and Bruce.

I was greatly impressed by this piece and look forward to reading your other stories.

CC
Clarissa chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I can't tell you how much I love this story, it made me smile and sigh and squee. I absolutely love Dick Grayson!
LadyColt chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
That was great. Loved it , good job
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Haha,loved it. :D
latham chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
i love how you write dick, so in character ad so funny!
Mayura-Hikari-090 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
D'aww, Wayne family time! With Cherry floats, hm :D

I love how you write Dick. He has that awesome sharp wit that perfectly contrasts Bruce's "monosyllabic replies and grunts." Oh and the thing with Dick jumping in the front seat before Alfred could open the door...can totally see that XD

Very cute!
RedQueen chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Being both an original Wingnut and a huge fan of The Incredibles ("I used to design for gods!"), this made me smile broadly. Edna DID have a point about the capes - one hopes it never costs Bruce!
Vanafindiel chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Only a bit of silliness! Oh, I love The Incredibles.
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Snicker. Cute snicker. Snicker again and smirk.
bezerkoid chapter 1 . 11/14/2009