Reviews for Pleasure
aheer perfection... (: !
herRhi-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Sweet little lemony fic:3
tomatoeboxfairy32 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
awwww effing cute! i adored thisssss
Inki Veins chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I read this a loooooooong time ago and faved it, but never review! I get upset when ppl fav or alert my story but dnt reveiw. So, here it is.

OMG it's so cute! All of this because of a nightmare...luvd it. n.n happy face
iloveanime9251 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
OMG! Finally a good CainxRiff fanfic! I was so surprised that there were so few on this couple! Loved your story!
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I dont know about the rest of you, but I love how it actually fades into the love-making scene. Great job, well written and planned out decently. ;] Loved it.
Lexi-samgirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
It was very cute! Cain's eye color is green with golden flecks in them, just so you know! :) For the longest time I denied the fact that people thought Riff and Cain should be gay! But i thought this was very cute and that you did a fantastic job! And now I believe I am hooked on Cain/Riff! Thank you!
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I wonder if I'm blushing...it certainly did get a little hotter in here, and it's still winter XD. That was brilliant; very well written. Most people who try to write a lemon fail miserably, but you have mastered it. Great fic )
someCALLmeSTRAnge chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I love it! Man I wish they had more with this pairing!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
“Of course Milord.” Riff fell next to him, pulling him close. “I’ll love you even when you take us to hell.”

Cain laughed. “I know, I’d apologize, but it’s getting redundant.”

My fav line out of the whole fic! lol. I think you captured the interaction between Cain and Merry very well too!
AllTheLosers chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
O M G! :D I LOVED IT So shocking. Imagine if they got CAUGHT? OMG! Wow, so so so DESCRIPTIVE. this is JUST the story I was looking for! YAY
Capricious-Cer chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Very nice. I love this pairing my self and I was disapointed to find this was the only one of it's kind on Fanficiton. However, my disapointment was short lived after reading this! 3