Reviews for Lone Wolf
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Should of wrote more
IT WAS AWESOME DUDE
sweet co chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
That's kind of an odd combination - or so I thought at first, but you made Oz in the Andromeda World totally plausible. He mastered the skill of surpressing the Werewolf state and I'm sure he has found some other strengths in himself, but still I find it kind of sad and not like Oz to not seek any contact at all with other humans. I mean sure Willow was his first love and their love was deep, but he surely would have gotten over her (with time) and it wasn't like he had no interest in other people. So I think it was a little too lonely. But otherwise it was really good. The story was great written and had a really unique aspect to it.

Thanks for sharing, have fun writing more,

Sweet Greetings!
Osperus chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Perfect for Oz, though the ending made me a little sad yet I'm happy for him in a way. I've read this fic a while ago, but didn't review, and I thought now would be a good time to tell you how much I enjoy it.
FreakyLeo88 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That's a suitable life for Oz. I can picture him playing somewhere old songs noone remembers.

I love this story. I think this is just Oz.

-Freaky
JennMel chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I had to blink a few times when I saw this crossover - so unexpected, but such a wonderful concept! I love the idea behind it, and Oz's characterisation. It would be great to see a multichaptered story come out of this, but a lovely oneshot nonetheless.
tinypinkmouse chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I've read this a few times on tth (quite awhile ago though, I think), but now that I sort of accidentally stumbled over it here I realised I've probably never said how much I really love this story. So I'll say that now. I absolutely love this fic. The last bit just breaks my heart every time I read it.