Reviews for Cherry Popping
OMG...I love you...
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Wow really lol
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Omg i think it's the Miz
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Wow dieing to see what Batista. Says
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Really the the pajamas where quite interesting! Pink and footy wow lol but poor Randy!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Damn poor Legacy Boys!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Absolutely LOVE!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Absolutely love this story! Its a perfect balance of humor and creativity. I wish u would finish this though. I'm dying to know what happens next. :)
Solaris Dusk chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Wonderful story update now!
UnholyVengeance09 chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Fuck I'm late and shit that was funny! Lol "I ave siccors in my bag" lol...I said that in class once any eveything like just puashed and everyone was like O.O or :O and I was like "what? What happened?"...ah good memories xD
nero hardy chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
i dont care much for ted or cena better not lay a finger on my cody
Shandy777 chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
OMG, I totally love you. Now please update this story! PLEASE!
Shandy777 chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
I seriously love how Randy needs to his boys with him all the time. It's so cute! I adore it.

I must know who the spy is! I really think it's The Miz, but then when I think about it, when Batista told them, why would he capitalize Edge? But we've never seen him in this story yet. Or maybe that's the point. Oi, I don't know.
Shandy777 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
I might have mentioned how much I love this story, but I'll say it again. (; I LOVE THIS STORY. Randy is a scared pussy cat. Haha, I love that! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Shandy777 chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Aw! I totally hate you for stopping it here! I love Ted and Cody! They are just so freaking cute! XD I can't wait to see what John does next!

I totally noticed that you haven't updated since '10 and I seriously wish you'll continue and finish this story! I'm so in love with it and it is just so funny to read!