Reviews for As It Should Be
lunarcat12 chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Aw they have a weekly date day, lol. Very cute humor in this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep writing. Waiting for the next chapter. Update soon.
SesshoumaruGurl800 chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
Awww now they are going to spend some time together.. I can see how Kagome would feel she is basically all alone in this place.. Shippo doesn't remember her completely and she is alone Sesshoumaru is the only one to really remember her completely.
InuApril1445 chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
This is really good! I think Sesshomaru's reactions are so cute :) Please update soon!
Cassie M. M chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
NICE!

I love that. . GO, SESSHYKAG! XD.

Okay, Imma shut up now.

ANYWAYS, I liked this chappie, despite it's shortness. Update ASAP, please!
dream-air chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
Loved it
roseredautumn chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
*does a jig in her seat* yayyyy!
A.L. Aviles chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
Love this story. It's awesome. Hurry up and write the next chapter. Now.
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
Scherherazade chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
Yes it was short but sweet. I'm glad that we might be seeing more Sessh/Kag time together now.
The Night Air chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Ah!
SesshoumaruGurl800 chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
Interesting... it seems logical sometimes you can't really say what you want so you write it down or show the person, and i could see Shippo as that kind of person very nicely done
Scherherazade chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
I was glad to another chapter. I hope that now Shippo and Inuyasha not having to hide what they are as well as Souta's remembering what really happened will help Kagome move on. She really does deserve happiness after she has sacrificed so much. Looking forward to the next chapter.
dream-air chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
nice...
lunarcat12 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
First, congrats on the engagement! Shippo and Souta were so cute in this chapter. The whole dream thing going around is getting more and more interesting. I wonder, will Inuyasha being getting any dreams soon? Missed Sesshomaru in this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep writing. Waiting for the next chapter. Update soon.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
-smiles- I wonder if she'll tell them that she remembers the times when she was in the past? Hmm, if any of the three deomon/partial demons suspect it would be fluffy. smart cookie that one. Update soon please! :)