Reviews for Snowed In
enderwiggin24 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
this story was simply so hot and cute! and I loved the way you described both hotch and reid!
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
oh please! even with the frat rules you KNOW the BAU would keep it all secretive and stuff-they love Reid and Hotch, so they'll freaking WORSHIP Hotch/Reid!
FFAddict91 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Loved this fic...thanks for writng!
Feathers Fall Like Snow chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ow Ow sexy time! Which might I add a lot of your stories have-not that I mind-Mroew!

Its so great that theyre together

nice job
cristina reid chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
very sexy.
Melbi chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Beautiful ! )
HeavensDarkestRose chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was funny in the beginning and romantic and sweet by the end. Loved the story!
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
It was good, but a bit more build up before would be good, and also a little more classy subtlety. Like, DUH they're having sex, and you wrote that part really well, but what they were thinking and saying could use some subtlety. Overall though, it was good writing (:
flkdnhcunimjhfgdtyrs chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wow is it getting hot in here or what...amazing!
Patricia16 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I loved it woo hoo
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Absolutely awesome story! Loved it! D
Windgale chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
The beginning was great. The drinking game scene was wonderful, and all the characters were intact.

Unfortunately, after they went home, things began to go downhill. Hotch is immediately thrust out of character. You realize he's serious because he's keeping people out, not his job, right? Even Reid was out of character. The sentences and thoughts were unrealistic, as much as Hotch's bedroom being the giant fire hazard as it is. I gave up half way, because the romance came out of nowhere.

It was just... odd. the whole thing was odd. Better luck next time.
MissAvidReader chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
It was simply magnificent! You must write more! I demand it! Also, I'm sure the team wouldn't care about their relationship if they found out, they wouldn't tell anyone.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Friggin' hot! I love first time stories. :) I don't suppose you've done any Reid topping Hotch stories, have you? *blinks cutely*
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That Was HOT! I LOVE THE ENDING!
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »