Reviews for Snowed In
Amanda2310 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Best Hotch and Reid story I have read so far. Awesome writing.
ohspencermyspencer chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I wanted to tell you that I really, really enjoy this Hotch/Reid pairing story that you do. I sincerely hope you keep going a little bit more. I find it so romantic. H/R is my fave pairing (besides me and Reid and me and Hotch, but that's another story). Like I said I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy the story. After I read how good you write them, I keep thinking I'm not nearly good enough to try this...I will try sometime. Thanks again.
sally94 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Awwwwwwwwww... So cute!
LePhantomessa chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Holy. F*cking. Cow.

Deary, that was beautifully written, what you have here. I love it, love the pairing, love the show, love Reid (he is too cute for his own good, isn't he?) and love your style of writing. Be prepared; I might favorite some more of your HR stories.

Sincerely,

LePh
Vonn 185 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh Bravo! This story was perfect. So sweet, passionate, descriptive and HOT. I like Morgan/Reid slash but I like Hotch/Reid slash more and since there isn't much of that out there, I'm glad you decided to share your wonderful story. Please keep it up.
Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Awwww. That was such a sweet ending. Unfortunately I've been reading this series out of order so I already know what happens in the upcoming ones, but I'm still glad they have each other.

Not only was it sweet, but this story was sexy and hot. Thank you.
chrysalis1975 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This story was by far my absolute FAVORITE! Gorgeous, tender, and smouldering :D
medic65 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This story was smoking hot. Felt like I was involved myself. Very well, written.
SlowMovingTime chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
My goodness...This was amazing..Wow..I loved it!
AGUILA FANEL chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
this beautiful, fascinated me, congratulations
Julie chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Okay so this is officially my new version of reality. Now every episode I will be convinced this really happened and they are together - just in secret! Really, this was brilliant, I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Rawr, tigers.
Just Another Reader chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I'll start from the beginning since we all know that's the best place to start...

The beginning was cute, fun, but also a bit of a cliche. I do like how you transitioned this whole story into something so cute thought! I noticed you really liked using "..." as well as caps lock. Nothing wrong with that, it adds flavor to the writing, but remember a little rule I learned a few years ago: 'When everything is bold, nothing is bold."

I like how you brought Reid and Hotch's personal lives and pasts into this, like how you referred to how love-starved Reid is. Your metaphors are strong and your over-all story is very stable and well-done.

Great job!
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I love this story, I keep coming back to it at least once at week to re-read. I've enjoyed all your Hotch/Reid stories but this one is my favorite. I love that Hotch is so tough but is gentle with Reid just as he is on the show. I just love Reid, he is my favorite character on the show, so smart, sexy and so totally innocent in everything. You can't help but love him. Keep up with the great stories, you are the first author I have made a favorite.
Asukasoryo chapter 1 . 1/31/2010