Reviews for Snowed In
Chi Haku chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh the fun you boys have.

Personally, I would love to see a sequel (just as hot as this mind you) wherein they tell the team about their relationship. It's just an idea here, but because I am SO not brave enough to write this, here's the idea;

They decide that they've had enough hiding and want to tell their team. Strauss finds out and is intent on splitting them up, but then the team (having just recovered from "Holy-shit-Reid-and-Hotch-are-doing-WHUT?") stands up for them...

Obviously, hotness, ensues somewhere at the beginning, and after the ordeal-thing-whatever...And a happy ending would be nice.

This is probably just babble to you. Sorry.

But uh, if you like the idea, write me back...
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
THIS IS AMAZING! I love it! xD
Thelostone2013 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow, this story was amazing – the characters fell into the roles exactly as I imagined they would: Hotch taking the lead, yet being the first to consider the repercussions and worried that Reid would regret it; Reid being afraid of the rejection and yet willing to try; the team probably having a clue as to what is going on, yet refusing to profile their colleagues.

I also loved the bit with them playing the drinking game; it was so relaxed and exactly how I’d imaging they would spend an evening together to erase the horrors of the job. Thank you for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
OMG. I want to take you home! You are a phenomenal writer! I am taken in by your character descriptions. I can envision both REid and Hotchner easily falling into these roles. Wonderful job, and I'm a new fam :) TY! Ali.
Bloodiemondei chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I loved it! Amazing!
ShockValueAuthor chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was very well written, my friend. Ooh la la!
The Torrid Pen chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
aw, i love this story. (man hotch is a stallion.) i like ho you are true to life, and that is something we all need. :)
charming2drew chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Awee, so romantic!
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I could totally see the whole team knowing exactly whats going on but no one would talk about the white elephant in the room and theyd so totally cover for them too. great job thanks for writing!~
SinsofMidnight chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
OMG, 3 for the innocent Reid. Makes me smile every time.

Although, I figured Hatch more with Gideon, this was a nice fic.
Alias999 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wonderfully written! It's amazing how you manage to keep Reid and Hotch so much into character! Good work!
kariyana chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
SO GOOD! I love your writing and the story and EVERYTHING~!
MyKissofDeath chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Beautifully written, and so in character it's unbelievable! (:

-MyKissofDeath
Too Lazy To Log In chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This was amazing...so well written, so fantastic. very, very hot, but still chaste, if that makes sense. and also very in-character, which is scarce to find. absolutely above and beyond. loved it!
martina chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Brilliant, fantastic,incredible, wonderful...I will read it many, many times...thank you, you rock
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4