Reviews for Blue Faith
jadewests chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Awhh ahaha :) i love Selena for saving Demi :D
FaberryTrain chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I absolutely LOVED it! I loved the way you had Selena admit that they both were at fault and how you had her jump to help Demi no matter how long its been and the way you had them come together at the end! I just loved it-a hundred times over! :)
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
AWESOME! Thanks for the awesome read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
PomSaysOm chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
First, I was almost crying.

Then, I was laughing hysterically because I was picturing YOU beating the shit out of Trace instead of Selena...

Then I was all "AWWH!" at the end.

THEN, in your author's note, "spasmed IS a word, i googled it" made me think "I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common, you can Google it." and I started laughing all over again.

D
AtUFrEdDiE chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I really really loved this. Selena is so badass for kicking trace's ass. and i loved how funny it was at the same time.

Awesome. !:) I like your comments throughout also. :)
VanessaBabyS chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I've read this...and helped you with the title and yet I didn't review...WHat in sam's hell is wrong with me? I've always disliked Trace, plain and simple, enough on horse face. Selena was amazing for saving her friend and may a thousand pigs rape that son of a yeah...anyway I know its just a story but I like to connect with them. EDmotions definately got on the page which was totally amazing and that's something I love to read, because if I can connect with the story the writer did something right and in this case, gurl you rocked it.
Iliterallycannot chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Loved it! Does anybody else get that tingly feeling in their stomach when they read about these 2 together? Or is it just me? But anyway I couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole story :) Favorited!
DorkyKidReader chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
haha ! Love it, Selena kicking uglyy Trace's ass :) Love ur one shot, it makes smile somehow :D
spashley20 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
2nd fic i've read where trace gets beaten by selena. LOVE IT.
TwiztedSymphony chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I smiled and laughed through the story in a good way. :) I loved it Selena saving the day is the best
aznsmartalec chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Sel is awesome. Enough said.

Can't wait for ch. 5 ]
AppleSundays chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
MUAHAHAHAHA, I always did hate that Trace and Demi humor. Deep, deep hatred actually. It's nice to see him get beat up by Selena. It actually help relieve my anger towards him :D
LenoraWinsdale chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Awesome short. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. 3a.m. ideas are usually the best.
LusciousLife chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I'm LOL'ing so hard...do you even mean to be as downright FUNNY as you are? If not I appologize but Jiminy Cricket-LOLS! Anyway, on a more normal note, I loved it! Selena always struck me as the knight in shining armor type to Demi's damsel in distress :P Adorable and great and it doesn't matter if you had an aprubt brain spasm and just ended it there because it totally worked :]
hayzleyes611 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
wow... honestly. i liked it a lot. it reminds me of a few dreams that i've had...anyway..nice job