Reviews for Windstruck
Radiant Silver Star chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow! This is a lot better than I thought it would be!

No offense. I knew I wanted to read it, and I thought it'd provide an interesting take, but I didn't know it would be so well-written.

You chose this pairing well. It really is quite tragic. The way you tied this new concept in to Kingdom Hearts II was really brilliant.

Would that every author on FFN could write like this every time. Congratulations!

Happy writing!

Lionwings chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
There are no words that can describe how much I love this Fanfiction. I was all like, "OMG THIS IS TOTALLY AMAZING!"

Well I guess those words describe it... really liked the last line.
Paper Train chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
That was so beautiful, wonderful, and sad very good job D
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
[She didn't expect someone to answer.

Words appeared right below hers, writing almost like chicken scratch but legible.

"Where are you? We'll try to help. Just hang in there."]

Ven has somewhat bad handwriting, huh? they are communicating through time? Nice. That is one good sketchbook.

["I wanted to meet you at least once."]

Oh my gosh. Wow. That's...this would be awesome if it was canon.

This quote makes more sense. o_O
songs chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
THIS was amazing.

Oh my gosh; I have no other words...
Pum Pumpkin Witch chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
really good and sad

loved the last line
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Oh my gosh. That. Was. Made. Of. Win.

It was so beautiful and angsty and amazing- I loved it. A definite favorite.
MoonDustx chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
HOLY moly!

I mean, wowzers! What a story! I highly doubt that I've ever read such a creative fanfiction before - not to mention that it's set in KH universe and not some AU high school story. The concept of writing in a sketchbook and receiving replies hasn't been used before, I believe. Drawings coming to life? Yup, pretty much everyone does that. Sketchbooks drawing by themselves are also common, but a special sketchbook in touch with another person makes me want to squeal so badly.

Anyhoo, now that I've got off my chest, I must say that I greatly admire your writing style; it's somewhat poetic and consists of a fair amount of detail without going overboard - unfortunately, many authors tends to go overboard when writing in a poetic tone. More importantly, your writing is very smooth - it all flows together like a river would. What a great, mighty gift you have!

I love the idea of Namine taking refuge in Ventus in some form, it probably would have happened is he was aware of his distorted semblance of existence – in fact, I’m pretty sure it did happen , SE is just too lazy to broadcast their relationship to the world.

Anyhoo, your ending was utterly heartbreaking – Ventus dying off in war without being able to bid a proper farewell to Namine – kind of like Aerith and Zack. Yup – Ventus x Namine is the reincarnated form of Zack x Aerith, their last exchange of words being ‘I love you’. BTW : when Ventus wrote ‘I love you’, I pretty much went all mushy and stuff, and was craving for more fluff, but was then heartbroken when Namine discovered his demise.

So, overall, you did a splendid job in writing and developing this story, being just the perfect length to satisfy, yet at the same time, starve the readers for some more.
SunnyNami95 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I love it!

It's really sad.. it made my heart ache ;-; I loved the whole idea, it was original and romantic 33

keep up the great stories .
sleepfastdreamhard chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
An instant favorite, and beautifully written! To be honest, this was my first time reading a fic BbS related, and I /loved/ it completely. Great work!
frozen-popsicles chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Why are you so good at this? I almost started crying!

Keep up the excellent work!
Elen chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
So god! Ven/Namine is so sweetly tragic. Please do write more!
crystaldrops14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
that was so good!D
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This was amazing 33 I simply fell in love with this, and now VenNamine. Gosh this is so beautiful XD Such a great, sweet, sad idea 3 Amazing work :]
UnVeRsEd chapter 1 . 11/16/2009

that's the saddest thing i've read/seen since finishing 358/2 Days.

The whole concept of it is something i never would've thought of, and i think it's pretty amazing... it's sad, but that just makes it even better.

*applauds you* Very well done, Derpity